New Job 😣

Aashna's POV :

WAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I woke up to the constant yelling of my bestie a.k.a roommate a.k.a Laura

Laura : wake up lazy bug , it's already 9'O clock....

Aashna : Laura....what do you want me to do by waking up early in the morning ? I said you I already quit my job , so please let me sleep in peace....

(I said and adjusted comfortably under my blanket)

Laura : exactly Miss.Bestie you quit you're existing job so you should go in search of a NEW JOB....so get your lazy self up and eat the breakfast on the table and go in search of a job....I'm getting late and I'm going....

then she kissed my forehead and left for work , Laura is 3 years older than me and is like my second mom....it's funny how we both met , she used bully me in high school since I used to be a silent introvert girl , by bullying me like that she made me strong and confident which I'm now ....later we became friends ....infact best friends

I got up from the bed , freshened up and made my way to the kitchen to have the breakfast my bestie made before leaving...

while eating I started searching if there are any vacancies in the companies of my knowledge... 

that is when I realized there is no use if I just sit at home and wait , I have to go out and search for a new job

Aaaarggghhhhhh I regret quitting my old job , but that CEO didn't give me an option except quitting , because of the loads of work he gave me everyday , even after I finish it in time he was never satisfied with me so I decided to quit , I obviously can't work in a place where I wouldn't be appreciated....

I got ready and stepped out of my house and locked the door , that is when I found a paper....not just  a paper but a ''call for interview'' , I immediately took the paper into my hands and examined it , it is from  ''SR Corporations'' , I gasped by reading the name because it is one of the top companies in our Country....I don't want to miss this chance so I immediately took a cab and went to the Company.....

after 30 minutes

I'm finally at the company and made my way to the reception and asked the receptionist about the interview and filled my application then she said that it's going on in the second floor....

I thanked her and went to the second floor , I was shocked to see so many people waiting there for their name to be called and most of them were girls between the age 21-25 just like me......I made my way to a random girl who was applying her red tinted lipstick for the 1000th time , I guess

Aashna : ummm excuse me , may I know why are there so many people for the interview that too many girls ? 

I asked her out of curiosity , she just chuckled and said ....

random girl : is that even a question , ofcourse any one would die to work as SECRETARY for the Most Handsome CEO , so I think that answers your question .....

she answered and went back to setting her makeup again...

HANDSOME CEO ? I was lost in my thoughts when my name was called in for the interview ...

I took a deep breath before knocking the door , I heard a deep voice saying 'come in' and I went in

there I saw an ANGEL oh my god , he is so damn beautiful , is he the one everyone are talking about ?

I went infront of him and greeted him..

Aashna : Good Morning Sir 

that ANGEL : Very Good Morning and you are ? 

Aashna : Aashna......Aashna Srinivasan

that ANGEL : nice name , I am Sharath Ramachandra , the younger son of the founder of SR Corporations....

he said while smiling , that damn SMILE......I'm dead

Aashna : nice to meet you sir....

Sharath (that ANGEL) : don't be so formal , you can call me Sharath...

Aashna : ohhh okay.....Sharath

Sharath : good , now let's get back to the interview....

TIME SKIP....

Aashna : Laura.....guess what 

I practically screamed on the phone.....ofcourse I would scream , who wouldn't be excited to get into their dream company .....well long story short.....I got selected after few questions of testing my intelligence....and the work I have to do is to assist the so called Handsome CEO , who is currently on a business trip and will return in a week which means I'll start my work after a week too.......ahhhh how badly I wish to have a chance to assist Sharath instead of his brother......he's so cool and handsome , I already have a crush on him....

Laura : don't tell me you got the job ...

Aashna : smart bestie.....I GOT IT

Laura : Congo Bestie ......let's party tonight

Aashna : party? no way...

Laura : whyyyyyyyyyy let's party please , don't you think it's been so long since we hanged out

Aashna : don't you think it's been so long since we have been to a trip too ?

Laura : yahhhhhhhhh do you mean what I'm thinking you mean ?

Aashna : ofcourse I mean it and where do you think we should go ? 

Laura : lemme think ....

(after a few seconds)

Aashna & Laura (together) : GOA

(we screamed together)

Aashna : GOA it is then....let me come home and we'll plan about this ...

Laura : okay , get home safe , bye 

Aashna : bye

(I hung up the call and called a cab to get home)

Well this Trip is Gonna be Fun  😍