Chapter 1 Welcome to the Destiny Guild

It was currently a nice sunset as a pair of pokemon known as lycanroc were arriving at a little town "We're finally almost there!" a female voice said in excitement jumping around "It seems like it." said another voice said it was a male. The light of the sunset shined on the two lycanrocs "Thank you so much for helping me get here big brother!" said the female voice hugging the owner of the male voice which belongs to a midday lycanroc this was Sarah a hyperactive social and bubbly girl to the core. The other lycanroc a midnight form gave a soft smile and hugged his sister back "No problem little sis it's my way of saying sorry for disappearing for so long." the male said this was Nova he's a more quiet type of pokemon as he is more laid back and relax compared to his sister though he can quickly become protective and serious if his sister is in some trouble. They had walked from a town further up north as they were here to accomplish some bubbly lycanroc's dream of joining a guild of rescue explorers "Just so you know I-" Nova was saying before his sister cut him off "I know what you're gonna say, and no I'm not going to allow you disappear from my life again you are going to join this guild with me ok." Sarah said looking right into Nova's eyes. Nova gave off a soft sigh and simply replied with a smile "Ok just for you sis" Sarah gave a huge smile and they continued walking till they reached the town entrance with a sign above saying Kagayaku Stilla Town. When they walked into the tow to see a few townsfolk still up and about since Sarah knows that Nova isn't the best socially she walked up to a Herdier "Excuse me sir?" she asked causing the Herdier to turn around "Yes young lady, how can I help you?" he replied kindly. "Do you know where the Destiny guild is?" Sarah asked "Oh the destiny guild is just past the bank down that way, around the corner, and up the hill." the Herdier said pointing in the direction of said guild Nova was looking around by the town entrance when he noticed Sarah walking back to him Sarah went ahead and told him the directions she was given and followed alongside her until they saw Tent that had the look of what seemed to be a Brigarron. (A/N: Biragarron is Chesnaught's Japanese name some pokemon will have their Japanese names when getting described) they say what seemed to be a wooden grate near the entrance "There'll be somebody letting others know that somebody is there to identify." Nova said to warn Sarah. Nova and Sarah both walked up to the grate as they heard a voice come from below them in a loud boom causing Sarah to yelp in surprise "Halt, Halt! Identification required!" the voice said Sara spoke with a little stutter from the initial shock "S-S-Sarah a midday lycanroc interested in joining the Destiny Guild." Nova chuckled a little from his sister's little scare then said "Nova a midnight lycanroc wanting to join the Destiny guild alongside my sister here." the voice then said "Heard! sending someone to greet and take you to the headmaster please wait!" Nova smiled and thought to himself this is gonna be an interesting life from now on.

(A/N: So this chapter is short for basically one reason it's to test the water and see if anyone of you fine readers are interested in this story anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and feel free to give some feedback and I'll be working on chapters 2 through 5 so that way if you guys are interested I'll have some chapters ready to publish afterward.)