X-1

"You guys are sparrow. Kai, you can't just drag him into the car. "A scoff sounded inside a rental house in the suburbs.

"I don't know if it's going to drive that slow. I plan to cut it down and pick it up as well. Who would have thought that it was driving a car and looking at the view like that? "The other side counterattacked. Eyes are as serious as With someone who just blamed him a moment He intends to even crash into the injury and drag it onto the car But I don't know what the goal is, so I act so slow.

"Don't you have another method? To use that kind of mentally retarded. " The two confronted each other seriously. After a while there will be a fight.

"Huh! Your boss sent someone to watch that much. How could I get it? "The throaty gargling sounded as the voice sounded equally loud. The two of them pulled the necks of each other until the other men had to separate them.

"The sound reached the front of the house Did you guys bite again? "A deep voice said, appearing to be a tall and elegant man in comfortable clothes. Open the door and immediately interrupt all actions that occur in the house.

"Hello, Mr." everyone raised their hands in unison. The master walks to the long sofa with a chill. Along with the smoking cigarette

"You guys are really here. So it should be ... "cold words with a sly smile When he heard or looked at it, his whole body shook.

"Well, what the hell are these bastards doing? Or is it waiting for Mr.Kinn to take care of it first? To get it. "The man in black sounded with anxious expression Said to his other master

"Shewh ... don't fuss about it. Porsche is not normal, will suddenly go get it and mess up. Wouldn't it be that easy? "The master spat out a cigarette as he stared at the smoke hovering over the room.

"I said that. If it is later than this, it will be done, Mr. Kinn! "

"I won't wait until then. I have to eat it first.Kinn. The more Kinn, the more he wants. I wanted a hundred million times more than that. "Lips stretched out, smiling slightly as he thought of the handsome man's face that is interested in him and his enemies now.

"Then hurry and do something. Quickly split it up for better or make it die. Go ahead, "said the man in black, frowned. He hates that person more than anything. I want to split up and want it to go out of sight.

"That you rush me Do you have any other purpose besides hate it .. "The master glared at the person in front of him, wrongly.

"Huh, let's just let it go. You can see how good it is. On the day of the shooting at the shooting range, it killed your people, isn't it? "The day that the clash at the shooting range really just threatened and you wanted to see the face of someone who was well-known and said that he was really good.

"Heh-huh ... it's really good, good-looking, and outstanding. It's no surprise that the Kinn likes that. Do you think? "Lips twitched, a slight smile looked at the face of the person in front of him, and then somehow realized why he wanted to get rid of the Porsche.

"If you let it go Business or document matters If you get around Ms. Kinn like that again, you can forget about concessions. Both about new trade routes Khun Kinn and Korn trust it, it will die. "Provoking tone. And various reasons Nana was raised to the master here to make it easier to remove the burrs. Because now he doesn't have the right to interfere with any documents And the more I saw Mr. Kinn and Mister call for him in the morning, noon and the evening, the more confident that if it was too close or too close to his master, it would be difficult to intervene.

"I know ... well, you, too, bring up business things to say no more. Honestly, it is so enamored. That Kinn loves it out of the way. "The voice mixed with laughter. Causing those who spoke alludes to glanced offended. He also wanted a Porsche, because it was more interesting, knowing that Kinn wanted to have it, and increased his desire. Then realized that the person in front of him was also dishonest with his own boss