1. Pan De Coco Martin

Surprise

Coco Martin was nervous. He sat in his bedroom, inside of his 69,000 feet mansion, while waiting for his grab driver to pick him up. Jollibee called his manager yesterday because they wanted him to do a commercial for them. They were releasing a new fried tilapia burger, and people would only buy if they saw him with Blackpink

They were gonna record the commercial today, and he had to do a good job or else he couldn't buy his Argentina cornbeef. He bit his lip cutely because he was really stressed, "what if I mess up?", he thought. He almost started crying hot tears at the thought of jollibee hating him.

If they got mad at him, he would never get to meet their jollibee mascot. Martin suddenly started blushing when he thought about the jollibee mascot. He knew the bee wouldn't be at the studio but maybe if the restaurant liked him enough, they would be introduced.

He started daydreaming about Jollibee's handsome ihi yellow stripes, but got interrupted after he heard a car go "beep beep.". He looked out his window and saw his grab waiting outside for him. Martin rushed to get outside, but slipped on his puddle of nervous armpit sweat. "Ai shet!", He quickly got up and went to his kitchen so he could put sponges in his armpit. Afterwards he ran out of his house like Darna.

"Good morning po

"Good morning po.", the driver greeted him as he stepped inside the car. "sa jun jun studio po.", he told him. "Opo.", "salamat-", coco's phone suddenly started ringing.  They started driving, so he checked his phone and his manager was calling him.

"Nasaan ka?!", she yelled at him as soon as he answered the messenger video chat. "I'm on my way already!", he said as he rolled his eyes. He turned off his unlimited globe data so he could disconnect from the call before she said anything else. "tangina ng baboy.." he mumbled angrily under his breath.

"What was that po? "

The driver asked him

The driver asked him. "Nothing.", coco martin smiled and turned to stare at the window. After 10 minutes they finally arrived, and he paid the driver by doing a tiktok video with him. Martin got outside of the grab and was surrounded by probinsyano fans who wanted selfies and autographs. He carefully made his way into Jun jun studios while security guards protected him from the marites fan girls.

When he got inside he saw everyone setting up from the commercial shooting and got dragged into the makeup and clothes room. They made him sit in a chair, while they put bright pink vice ganda blush on his cheeks. Jollibee wanted him to be as pretty as Ann Curtis so they can sell their tilapia burger.

The makeup artist's hand was tired so they took a break. Martin was very bored so he took out his phone to play mobile legends but then the door opened. His jaw dropped because he saw the Jollibee mascot enter the room and walk up to him. He started blushing even more with his makeup on as they locked eyes with each other.

"Hello Coco Martin!", jollibee greeted him as he started doing his cheerful jollibee dance for him.

"H-h-h-h-hello!", he stuttered cutely, because he didn't expect him to be there. "we're gonna record the commercial together, so i wanted to say hi.", jollibee smiled handsomely. "Omg rlly?", he replied while being surprised. "Yes, im really excited to work with you, and I also brought a gift!". He watched happily as the mascot took out a tilapia burger from his Jollibee merch backpack.

"F-for me?", "Yes pls try it.". Martin slowly opened the burger wrap and took a bite in front of Jollibee. He almost threw up because the fish burger tasted like sewer water and aswang tae. "Woooow its so good!", he told jollibee and kept eating it so he wouldn't hurt his crush's feelings. "Really? Im so glad you like it!", the mascot happily said to Martin.

"We're gonna start the commercial!" said the camera crew. "oh we better go.", said the red bee. Martin nodded his head and kept eating the burger, but was really sad bcos they were interrupted by the crew. But the moment Jollibee left the room, martin spit out the burger and put it into the trash. Then he walked out of the room to join the crew.