♡ Part 1 ♡

I could feel the icy cold rain touch my Pale freezing skin. I loved the feeling of rain, even if I might get sick, the rain was the only thing I payed attention to at that moment. That very day smelled of dirt. The moonlight lit the dark sky, with twinkling stars in the sky. I could feel my mascara running down my face probably leaving it looking like a complete mess. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember it like a scar that will never leave my skin. I was waiting for the midnight train to arrive, then I saw you. I saw you messy haired, wearing a dark hoodie, hands in your skinny jean pockets standing there looking like you knew just what you were doing. At the time I was as pure as Mary, I’ve never done anything extreme, until I met you. 

I stood there taking quick glances at you. Getting a glimpse of you was enough for me. Just looking at you would give me millions of butterflies in my stomach struggling to escape. 

 Finally you looked back at me, smiling. I began to get red as the ripest apple. You made me feel things i’ve never felt before. I was confused at the way you made me feel, how could someone make me feel so alive, so in love? 

 You began to speak to me, your voice was just so... perfect. So soft, but masculine at the same time. It made the butterflies go crazy. It made me go crazy. You began with “whats your name?” I tried to think straight for a second, and spoke “Autumn.”

 As the minutes went by, we starting talking more and more. The train arrived, we both got on, but you held my hand. My fingers weren’t used to holding hands like this. I felt something the second you touched my finger tips. Something I couldn’t explain, it felt beautiful. 

 On the train, we exchanged numbers. I still remember the numbers like the lyrics to my favorite song (I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith)

We both shared many similarities. I loved Autumn and how the rain felt, so did you. I loved to listen to Aerosmith, so did you. My favorite holiday was halloween, so was yours. And we both had a passionate love for art. 

 You told me you wanted to become an artist when you get older, but your parents thought it was a silly idea, and you should study something that will get you somewhere in life. I completely disagreed. 

 Art is a beautiful thing.  Art is beautiful sceneries that you can’t stop looking at. I loved to paint trees, hair, clouds, and flowers, they’re all beautiful and fascinating to me. You thought faces, animals, and the night sky were beautiful. That day you showed me your sketch book, along with a variety of your paintings. My favorite was the night sky painting filled with a variety of sparkling stars. You gave me the night sky painting as a gift. I still have it hung on my wall. I also showed you my paintings. You said your favorite was the willow tree painting. I gave you that painting, making you smile. I really miss that smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!  This is my new story and I really hope you like it! Please comment and tell me what you think(: I put this really cool picture on the side because it really related to the story. I'm not a very good writer, but I do really enjoy writing and making up story ideas. It would mean the world to me if you liked this and followed me:) I love you so so much!! Thank you♡♡♡♡♡