2 Hot Bosses (Part 1)

Shari And I Haven't Had Any Boss's In So Long. Plus It Hasn't Been The Same. Until One Day Everything Changed. My Sister And Bestie Shari And I Seen These 2 Hot Guys Dressed Up In Suits And Our Cube Had Nothing But Joseph Hall And Chase Elliott Pictures All Over. Finally Our Friend Tammy Introduced Us To Them. She Said Shar This Is Joseph You're Boss. This Is Chase And Melanie, He's Your Boss. We Were Like OH My God. This Can't Be Happening.  But It Was. We Were Definitely In Heaven And We Were Definitely Crushed In Love With Them. We Couldn't Help It. After We Were Introduced And Shook Hands With Them We Went Back To Work Until It Was Lunch Time. That's How Busy We Were. It Was Like A Mad House 🏘️. Esp At Work. After A Few Months Later Here Comes Our Ex Boyfriend's Denny Hamlin And Stephen Amell. What The Hell Are You Doing Here? I Said. We Need To Talk. Said Denny. About Us. He Said. There Is No Us. I Said. Stephen Said The Samething. To My Sister And Bestie Shari. She Said There Is No Us. Both Chase Elliott And Joseph Hall Were Out On The Outlook. They Weren't Pleased With Them. Who Are U? Said Stephen. We're They're Boss. I'm Joseph And That's Chase. Both Chase And Denny Exchanged Looks. LIKE I FREAKING KNOW U. I Saw The Look They Give Each Other. Denny Wasn't Happy About It And He Said Are You Cheating On Me? He Said. Which Stephen Said The Samething To My Sister And Bestie Shari. We Looked At Both Joseph Hall And Chase Elliott Than At Them. That's Not Your Choice. It's Ours! I Said. We Can Do Whatever We Pleased. I Said. Is That So? Said Stephen. My Blood Pressure Was About To Boiled Over. I Had It With Denny. U Are Pissing Me Off. I Said. Why? Am I Pissing U Off. He Said. For One U Aren't Suppose To Be Here And 2nd We're Done. I Said. My Sister And Bestie Shari And Stephen Were Also Exchanging Some Words. Chase And Joseph Thought They Were Gonna Have To Defend For Us. Wasn't Looking Good Though. It's Obviously That Our Boss's Are More Hotter Than Our Ex Boyfriend's. Which They R. I Was Trying To Control My Blood Pressure But I Just Couldn't. It Was Getting Worse. My Ex Boyfriend Just Wouldn't Leave Or My Sister And Bestie Shar's. Finally Both Joseph And Chase Said That's Enough. Get The Hell Out. We Aren't Leaving Until Shar And Melanie Come Home 🏠 With Us. Said Denny.