breakfast

Mount justice 8 am
It was morning and robin and zatanna were the only people at the cave. Batman send everyone else on a mission and let robin and zatanna stay so they could talk. Batman did a nice thing for once.anyway robin made some eggs,bacon, and put it on a tray and went to zatanna's bedroom. Robin put it on her bed and wrote a note and put it beside her tray. Later she got up and saw the tray on her bed she was reading the note.
Zatanna
Last night was one of the best days of my life. I made you some breakfast.
Batman send everyone else on a
mission so it's only me and you.

Zee ate her breakfast and walked out side of her room. She saw robin on the couch watching TV.
Zee: hey boy wonder.
Zee said with a smile.
Robin:hey beautiful.
Zee: thank you for the breakfast.
She sat next to robin and kissed him.
Robin: I should make you breakfast all the time.
Zee giggled.
Zee:so everyone else is gone.
Robin:yup, it's just you and me. I wanted to ask you something.
Zee:what?
Robin:When did you start to like me? Like like me.
Zee: well when I first say you I just wanted to spend time with you then later I loved you.
Robin: I liked you every since I saw you.
Zee was laying beside robin and got a kiss on her forehead.
Robin: I love you zee.
Zee:I love you too boy wonder. Now I got to make you breakfast as she giggled.
Thanks for reading this is the last part. I will make more stories later but now I need to think of other stories. Peace.✌️