Chapter 1 ~ Waves

This is it.. This is when I submit myself.
Submit myself into this ice cold sea and be gone- forever.. I stand here, cold waves crashing onto my bare legs. I just need to take this moment in, to breathe for the very last time, before I end it all.
I never would've thought it'd end up like this.. But- it has and there's nothing more I can do now..I'm completely hopeless. This is my only way out of these intense emotions I feel every single second of the day..
Goodbye.

I shut my eyes and slowly walk deeper into the sea. I'm all alone. No one will ever know until they think I'm missing and send out a search party- possibly.
The sea water is now around my neck. Almost as if someone is calmly strangling me.. Should I really do this? Am I being too selfish for my needs? The answer is simply no.
My fans may be heart broken and I feel terrible for doing all of this. But I CANT TAKE THIS ANY LONGER! I don't care if people call me selfish, cause what are they gonna do!? I'll be dead anyway and they don't understand one bit!

I rapidly pull my head under the water and now unfortunately I just have to wait. Wait for this unbearable suffering to end finally.
I slowly drift in and out of consciousness..
I hear muffled voices shouting in the background- I think I'm too hidden anyway for them to be able to see me, plus I know they wouldn't care anyway.

Suddenly out of no where arms grab onto my motionless body and carry me out of the sea bridle style.
I do hope they're not here to save me but to yet murder me.
What if they are going to save me-

Y/N: PUT. ME. DOWN!!! I screamed while punching his arms around me and kicking my legs.
LET ME GO! LET MY FATE HAPPEN!!
Unknown: No puedo hacer eso bella!
( I can't do that beautiful )
Y/N: WHY NOT!? LET ME BE! YOU DONT KNOW ME! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH!

I still haven't opened my eyes yet. I'm too tired to do that. Why did they have to ruin this for me..

Unknown: Oh I do know you.
Y/N: What. Are you a fan or something!?
Unknown: I guess you could possibly say that, yes.. Open your eyes beautiful..
Y/N: No. Chuck me back into the water please!
Unknown: I won't be doing that my dear..
You have too much life ahead of you to be doing that..
Y/N: You don't know what I go through. What I suffer everyday! You can't say anything mysterying guy!
Unknown: I'm afraid not..

Why do I recognise his voice? I can't figure out where I know his voice from.. But- I recognise it.. It doesn't sound- American. It's like- a South American accent?
Has Maluma come to save my life? Maybe that's worth a shot to open my eyes.

Y/N: If you're Maluma- I'll open up my eyes up
straight away!
Unknown: No. he sighed. You're going to have to open up your eyes at some point Y/N..
Guys, I managed to get her safely out of the water. Alive.

Guys? Who else is he with.
Well now- now I'm even more intrigued into who is here. But.. I don't want to be here anymore. Why did he have to ruin this for me. Ugh gosh!

Unknown guys: Ayy, eso es increíble Chris! Bien hecho bro!
(Thats incredible Chris! Well done bro!)

Chris.. I- I recognise that name too. Christopher velez?? HUh. Wait what. No. This'd be too embarrassing if I was saved by Christopher velez and CNCO is here on the beach right now. Why this beach !? I- that's not fair. No one ever goes to this beach.. that's why I came here.

Y/N: .. Christopher ?
Christopher: Yes Y/N ? Oh sht you realised who I am- congrats. Which Christopher though is the real question.
Y/N: Christopher Veléz Muñoz. CNCO.
Christopher: Wow. I'm impressed. And happy you actually know me.
Y/N: Please let me go now. I- I'm too embarrassed now.. I'm supposed to be some type of role model towards people.. And here I am... Trying to end it all..
Christopher: Open your eyes Y/N.. He said calmly.
Y/N: There's no point Christopher.. I'm too tired, too mentally and physically tired to do anything..
Christopher: Open them.. What difference will it make my dear?
Y/N: Me having to move something.
He chuckled to himself.

Erick: Chris? Why aren't you coming over to us?
Christopher: Give me a sec Erick! He shouted towards him so he could be able to hear what he's saying.
Y/N: Put me down please.
Chris: Y/N.. You were nearly out of it.. I don't think you'd be able to physically stand upright, especially if your eye lids are still closed. He chuckled.
Y/N: ... Fine. I'll open them. But put me down afterwards..
I slowly open my Y/E/C (your eye colour) eyes and slowly yet gloomily stare up into Christopher's gorgeous brown eyes..

Christopher: Beautiful. I'm still going to carry you over to the boys though.
Y/N: But- I ugh. I feel so embarrassed and like I ruined everything for you guys!
Christopher: Nonsense. Eso nunca será verdad Y/N. I'm glad I was the one who was able to save you..
(That will never be true Y/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy sorry it's short, just wanted to add to the effect lol. Hope you like it and if you guys ever wanna talk my dms on insta are always open so just ask for me insta. Please I would like feedback and if you want me to add something to the story please say!