Proluge

————————❣️————————
THE BEGINNING
————————❣️————————

Two mobian figures were walking, one was a 8 year old fox with twin tails the other was a 15 year old hedgehog, their names where Sonic and Miles.

Sonic

The two were walking, but the cub had something in his mind, Sonic noticed this and stopped to ask him why.

"Hey bud what's the matter?" He asked.

"I just been thinking about the News, they said that mobians were being kidnapped by some random person they don't know about, and I'm just a bit worried that we might be too" He explained.

Sonic nodded and kneeled down to his hight and put an arm on his shoulder.

"I will do what it takes to protect you, ok?" He asked, Miles nodded.

Soon, they heard something, Miles went to go investigate, but Sonic shouted for him to come back. Sonic went chasing after his little brother, but he heard muffled screaming, in the same direction his little brother went in, so he started to worry. He went to look over the corner and guess what he found, a guy with his little brother who was unconscious!

"Hey!" He shouted, the figure turned to see him.

"What do you think you're doing with my little brother?!" Sonic questioned.

"Oh this is your's? Well, might as well take you instead"

"You honestly wanna try that?"

"Yes I do"

Sonic then went to attack but the person had great reflexes and grabbed him and cover his mouth and noise with a cloth, by the time Sonic realized what it was in the cloth, he was already feeling a bit drowsy, he tried to fight back, but soon the darkness overcame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic woke up in a weird place, it looked like an office of some sort, he didn't see anyone, not the mysterious figure, or his little brother, Sonic then realized he was tired up, he tried to look a knot, and once a found, he started to untie it. After about ten minutes, he finally untied it and got up, he saw the door and made a run for it, when he opened the door, guess who he was met by, that's right the kid/adultnapper!

Emerald eyes froze, HE HAD A FREAKING SHOTGUN!!!!!

"I must say, your little brother is smarter than I thought! He tried to come for you, but he had to flee, for obvious reasons." He explains gesturing to the gun.

Sonic calmed down a bit, but still didn't move, right now all he cared about was that his little brother was safe.

"Don't worry, you'll see him again, under strange circumstances" he admitted.

Nothing