Simula

THE Rivera's is a perfect picture of a happy family. A loving wife with the responsible and hard working husband. And of course their sweet little sassy princess whom seven years of age.

Sitting on a table mister Rivera flipping the newspaper he's holding with his coffee place on the table. While Mrs. Rivera is busy preparing their breakfast.

-"Good morning Mommy Daddy" A sweet with high tone voice of seven years old girl excitedly great the both of them.

"Good morning princess." great by his father as she kiss his cheeks. Bago lumapit sa Ina. Her mother squatted for her to kiss her cheeks.

"Good morning baby. Take a set I'll prepare you're milk."

After their breakfast they start their everyday routine. Mister Rivera is preparing for his flight out of the country. While Mrs. Rivera is preparing their daughter for school.

"Mommy ihahatid mo po ako? " the little girl asked.
"Sure thing sweetheart"

" BYE daddy I love you, take care po. " Mr. Rivera kiss the cheek of the baby girl. And answered the I love you's of his daughter. Binuhat niya ito pasakay sa kotse. Before shifting his gaze to his wife .

"I love you, I'll be home after three days"

"You must be Hon" She kiss her husband on lips before bidding goodbye.

On their way on school the little girl ask. "Mommy bakit hindi natin inihatid so dad sa airport? "

"Because you're gonna be late sweety-By the way how's school?"Mrs. Rivera asked changing the topic. And by that, the little girl start to tell her mother all of happenings in her school. Her classmates, her teacher and who her friends are.
Pagkatapos maihatid ang anak she received a call from someone and drive her way out of town with an over speed.

One and half hour later she park her car outside the old two storey house. And rushly go out the car. Before unimpatiently rang the doorbell.

A man same age as her with an unshaved beard and hair disheveled open the door as if she's expecting her appearance.

"Oh gosh! Verden what's the update." shaking she asked the man.

"Hurry come inside." pinasiwang nito ang pinto at pinapasok siya at lumingon-lingon sa likod at tiningnan kung may naka sunod ba rito.

Iginaya siya nito paupo sa isang lumang sofa na may na kaharap na isang coffee table kung saan may laptop nakabukas . Katabi nito ang ash tray at bote ng beer na may kalahating laman.
Bottles of beer scattered everywhere.

He handed her a glass of water. Ininom niya ito na nanginginig pa rin.

"Nisha what have you done. " Nilapag nito ang baso sa coffee table.

"I-I don't know Verden I Don!'t know-oh God! What I've done" Naluluhang sabi nito. She look helpless. "H-how many days before they find out about it"

"On my spectaculation you just have two or three days before he found out that someone stab his back." nagpalakad lakad ito sa harapan niya at halatang kinakabahan rin.

"W-what should I do?"

"Where's your husband? "

"On his flight out of the country-I didn't tell him." Tears start rolling on her cheeks. Inilabas niya ang cell phone and dialed his husband number. But it's out of coverage.

"H-hes not answering probably nasa eroplano na siya." tumayo siya at tarantang dina dial parin ang number ng asawa.

"Just call him when his already boarded. Now we need to go back to your daughter and get her. Kailangan niyo nang umalis, before he find out what wou've done. "May kinuha itong baril sa ilalim ng inuupuan niyang sofa kanina. Sinukbit niya ito sa likod bago nangunang lumabas.

Nagnamadali naman itong sumunod sakaniya. He asked for the key. She handed it to him shaking and slid herself on the passenger set.

Verden drive the car with an over speed that they reach the city for just an hour. They headed their way at her daughter's school.

When Verden park the car, she rushed to her daughters room. Then the bell rang for the break. Pre-schoolers, second and first graders flock her way. Ginala ang mga mata para tingnan kung isa ba sa lalabas ang anak niya.

And then he spotted her daughter's teacher. Palabas na ng pinto at pinapaalalahanan any mga bata na huwag tumakbo. Agad niya itong pinuntahan.

"Where's my baby ? "tanong niya rito. The teacher look at her. "Mrs. Rivera, hindi ho ba nag padala kayo ng susundo sa kanya kanina bago pa mag simula ang klase? "

"-WHAT! I didn't send someone!" mataas na boses na ani nito. Sino naman ang susundo sa anak niya? "Wag mong sabihing pumayag kang pasamahin ang anak ko sa kung sino lang-you know that it's just me or my husband is the one who's fetching her!" She exclaimed. Nasa tabi narin niya si Verden.

"m-mrs. Rivera they give me a former notice with your signature ." The teachshe er handed her a paper with a notice and her signnature. -"Mauuna na daw sila sa bahay niyo."

"Can you describe who fetch her?" Tanong ng lalaking katabi nito.

"Lalaki ho sir at maraming bodyguard na kasama" nanghihinang nabitawan ni Mrs. Rivera ang hawak niyang papel. Tears rolled on her cheeks. "M-my baby" kabadong tumingin siya sa katabi.

She find herself setting on the passenger set heading to their home.

A three black car parked on the front yard of theirna ho. Nag mamadali siyang lumabas ng kotse pero hinarang siya dalawang lalaki na na malalki ang katawan. Man in a bald with a tattoo around her neck and arms. The one is a long hair also surrounded with a tattoo around her arms.

She almost cried in shock when she heared a thug behind her. It's Verden laying on the ground anconcious. "He's just sleeping" She heared the bald man said in a hard English accent. " Mr. Gustav is waiting inside-"Where's my daughter" She interupted.

"She's inside waiting for you-You do not worry Mr. Gustav Son is playing with your daughter." Kung mas may makakapag pakaba pa sakanya iyon ay ang malaman niya na nakuha ng atensyon ng anak niya ang atensyon ng anak ni Mr. Gustav, mas lalong kumabog ang puso niya sa isiping iyon.

Kasunod niyang pumasok sa loob ang dalawa. Sitting on the sofa while comfortable sipping on the tea. He great her a wide grin. Dumako ang paningin niya sa anak niya hindi pa siya nito napansin nasa kaharap ng sofa kung saan naka upo si Mr. Gustav na may malaking ngisi sa labi habang nakatingin sakaniya. The dangerous smirk.

"mommy! " Tumakbo sakaniya ang bata. Agad niya itong sinalubong at niyakap bago itago sa likod nito.

"My, my,my you're late! we've been waiting for you,-and you're daughter is adorable she's smart mana just like you Nisha Darling." Napaatras ito dahil sa kaba.

"P-please not my baby. " prenteng sinandal lang ng lalaki ang katawan sa sofa. Binalingan nito ang kaniyang anak. "B-baby go to tour room and lock the doors."

"why mommy?" inoswnteng tanong ng bata."Nishreen just go upstairs please. " Tumango ang bata bago umakyat sa kaniyang kwarto.

"Darling why did you send her upstairs she's cute-you don't want her to see how I'm going to slit your throat?" prenteng nalasandal sa sofang ani no Mr. Gustav.

"She'll got into a trauma if she'd witness it father"sarkastikong pakisali ng anak nito na nag tsa-tsaa-" Hope you don't mind Mrs. Rivera for the tea, I ask one of our reaper to make me some one earlier from your kitchen.

"You're a tea addict son. Anyways why are you so concerned with the kid?"

"I'm just saying that why not we torture the kid and let the mother see how we'll kill her daughter? " napaluhod siya bigla sa narinig sa anak ni Mr. Gustav alam niyang kapag ito ang nag suggest ay baka pakinggan ng kaniyang ama. Naturingan silang walang puso.

"N-no please not my b-baby I'll do e-everything "naiiyak na pagmammakawa nito.

"You know how I despise traitor right? Darling?"
"Arem, get the kid upstairs" umiiling itong naiiyak.

"N-no n0 I have t-the list! Just don't h-hurt my daughter ."

"You have the what?"