CH 2SHE CAME OVER

I heard a knoch at the door it was her . She was in a tight red  saree . Saree made her body look even sexier . Just exposing enough to give me a boner but leave something to imagination.  I couldnt even focus what she was saying at first . Then she waved her hand in front of me .
Oy hello she said
Uuuhhmmm sorry i was distracted i said
"clearly" she said while pointing and giggling at my boner
Oh crap i realised i had a full hard on and it lookd pathetic it was way too small if i wasnt in a loose sweatpant noone would notice.
"omg i am so sorry pls excuse me i did.." i slamed a book on it to hide it
"its okay its natural you just look creepy"
"Talking abt creepy were you fucking looking at us last night ??!" she asked
How did she know there was no way of her knowing right?
"i am just kidding "  she said "whats that ice bag doing ? Did you hit your head or something?"
"no no its embarassing"
She egged me to tell her
"Well yesterday i fell face first on my hardwood  floor dick first "
"oh noooo damn that must have hurt i remember when my brother hit himself he couldnt walk straight for a week and needed like two heating pads lol i hope you are okay i cant tell you some stretches i told my brother yog can give you some relief"
Jesus two geating bads how big was her brother i couldnt focus on anything after that . I mean one heating bad is like 7 inches long even if he used one for the balls and one for his dick thats way too big . I have thiught for way too long she looks wierded out
"Y Y Yes pls" I said in high pitched anxious voice .
"Ok why dont you cone over i have a roller that will help "
We entered her appartment and the worst possible thing happened
Her boyfriend walked out his hair was amazing ,his eyed were hazel, his skin was very smooth and slightly darker than caramel he was ripped too and had some thing in hindi written on his chest maybe an Indian saying i guess because he was Indian . He even had viens in the lower abs that whenni realised he was naked and his cock was hanging too his knees he had the biggest cock i had seen . Not just irl but including porn it was thick uncut brown cock . And his balls were like two tennis balls . He quickly noticed me and embarrased went running in "sorry hehe" he said as he left.  She laughed and appologised as she ran in to him she said "aww someones chilly" teasing him sarcastically. I guess she was kinda mad too . He came out dressed and appologised to me . I said it was ok but deep down i knew i loved it . He left . She came out giggling with a foam roller .she told me to step on it lightly without applying force at any direction .
Me bieng and idiot stepped down full force only falling into a spilt as amy legs flew apart and landed balls first on her floor . "oooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i squealed in a high pitch .
"aaaa" she screamed she was shocked for a second and rushed to her fridge and got me ice. Without relaising she kept her palm on my balls . I squealed "they went in they went innnn" .
"Oh fuck "she said "Oh no "
"Pls help me check them pls" i squealed i had littke boner her palm was on balls "
"oh no oh no oh no..... Ok , i guess if i have to do it"
She pulled my waist band and her hand went in
She felt my small white dick and then she felt my balls
She grabbed pretty firmly and said i think its ok
She had a smile i grabed onto them yeah i think you are okay unless you had three balls .
She filled my pants with ice
I said " no pls i really think somethings wrong"
She said ok dont be embarrased she pulled down my sweatpant and revealed the tinniest cock ever  compared to her bf . She didnt pay attention and looked at my shrievled balls .
"They look fine to me i guess they have contracted close to your body "
They had thats how small my balls were
She looked at my dick realising it was out and smiled before looking somewgere else and acting as if she hadnt seen the small dick ever . She giggled and got up