Smile ~NaruSaku Oneshot~

Naruto was always the smiling, happy and cheerful, Sakura was always about concentrating on the mission, both were ALMOST as different as... Sunrise and the Sun, Sakura having doubts and some miseries in life, whereas Naruto shrugged all his cares in the world away. They had been like that for such a long time, both of them helping each other up, helping the other to recover from Sasuke's disappearance. Naruto had not given up on either Sasuke returning the village, nor had he given up on Sakura's love...

It was a cool, December evening and Naruto and Sakura had just finished an A rank mission. They slogged off to Tsunade to report the result of the mission. The duo decided to go for ramen, and Sakura had amazingly agreed to going on a dinner date with Naruto. They decided to head to Naruto's home to watch a movie, and Naruto was elated with the fact that Sakura had actually went with him to have ramen as well as watch a movie with him. During the movie, Naruto decided to make his move on Sakura.

Naruto skooted a little closer to Sakura, tentatively wrapping his arm around Sakura's shoulder, earning himself a pointed glare from Sakura. He grinned back, not bothering to removing his arm from the sofa rest behind Sakura's shoulder. Sakura felt oddly warm, a blush creeping up her face.

Naruto saw Sakura's reaction to his arm, and wrapped his arm even closer to Sakura. Sakura felt a surprising sense of belonging in Naruto's arms, and snuggled closer to Naruto's chest, closing her eyes. Naruto felt pretty comfortable too, and rested his chin upon Sakura's head, enabling them to fall asleep happily...

First time writing so I have no idea how this story turned out... Please leave a comment on my story! Tell mehow you want it to be like for the next chapters :) Thanks for reading, and I don't own Naruto. =D