HARRY POTTER IMAGES

where I write images and oneshots for any character in harry potter

I will write for any character in the harry potter universe and requests for characters, preferences, or oneshots are always open!! I'll write any kind of trope or kind of love (platonic—sibling—parents—lover)!!

TO REQUEST — please request with a character, the relationship you want, any details, and if you want y/n to be related to anyone or have any abilities!!

warnings, this book may contain the following : blood, gore, death, mention of death, murder, killing, battle, misc weapons, mental illnesses, possible substances, powers, magic, mentions of substances, angst, fluff, steamy scenes, sad scenes, non-canon instances, and possibly more. please do not read if you become uncomfortable, none of the above will be too heavily expressed but it is still my responsibility to tell you.

also : I do not own the harry potter universe, nor the other movies/books within its branches. all characters, plot lines, and dialogue belongs to jk r*wling, universal, and other respective creators and designers. all unfamiliar plots, characters, powers, and dialogue all belong to me. plagiarism is a real crime so do. not. test. me. . . . have a wonderful time reading, I love and appreciate y'all so much!!