[]

7PM.

7PM was displayed on the small oven clock. It was Skylar's job to serve dinner tonight, but she unfortunately blacked out for suspicious reasons and it had to be pushed back. As the red-haired maid swiftly pushed down the kitchen knife on some raw chicken breast she shifted her eyes over to someone peering from the kitchen entrance.

Skylar grunted. "Go find something else to do." She ordered, a slight French accent following behind. "I'm not sure how watching me cook makes you any more interested in me."

Kin imitated a sigh. The two were completely aware that she had the biggest crush on Skylar, but a lack of speech didn't really help with winning her heart. All she could do was stare. Kin watched with her mouth open, amazed at Skylar's knife skills.

Skylar glared coldly at Kin, her knife still chopping down on the raw breasts.
"If you're going to be here at least make yourself useful and--"
Skylar stopped dead in her tracks. She hadn't been watching where she was putting her hands and had accidentally left a huge gash in her finger. She panicked, dropping the knife and looking down at the bleeding wound.

"Oh, great. Spare me a few seconds, madam, I need to go get myself cleaned up."

And with that, Skylar left for the infirmary. Kin watched her leave and looked back at the chicken that wasn't finished being cut.

Man, she always wondered what raw chicken tasted like.

--

Skylar neatly wrapped a bandage around her finger and made her way back to the kitchen. Upon arriving she found Kin fussing around with something in her mouth and finishing up the chicken Skylar had left.

"Oh, you're doing it for me-- ARE YOU EATING RAW CHICKEN?!"

Kin jumped back and looked at skylar, her mouth still full.

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET FOOD POISONING YOU IMBECILE!!" Skylar charged towards Kin and tried to force her mouth open. "SPIT IT OUT!!"

In fury, she pressed her hands on Kin's cheeks. She paused, realising Kin was flustering.

The position they were in right now looked like they were about to kiss. Before Skylar could think a second more, Kin pushed forward and pressed her lips against Skylar's. She attemped to free herself but that couldn't save her, and unfortunately she was too far deep in to back out now.

The two stood there for a while kissing passionately until Kin finally pulled away. She raised her hand to find a piece of raw chicken laying there.

Skylar looked at the piece of chicken, then back at Kin. She was not impressed.

"Well, since you've been so helpful you can finish the dinner. Tell noone about this." Skylar snapped, placing the knife into Kin's hand like she was positioning a doll and then made her exit.

Kin stood there, completely lovestruck. It wasn't like she could tell anyone anyway, she literally can't speak.