the cum up/rave night

*ANDROID ALARM SOUND RINGING*
*rawska wakes up*
"Man im tryna go back to sleep that dream was lit ;(" rawska said.

Rawska wakes up just in tighty whities and walks to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. As he makes his coffee he tries to recite his dream out of boredem.

All that he can remember is that he was in the gta5 strip club grabbing ass and spending money on hoes. *sips coffee*

Staring at the wall wondering why he was dreaming about that last night his phone rings. It's his reminder that the rave is tonight. He walks away from the kitchen to his room to put on some clothes. After looking at his wardrobe Rawska chooses to put on a grey hoodie, black shorts and the converse with hearts on them. Than he continues to walk to a mirror. Now he turns his bodie around and looks back at the mirror just to make sure his booty jiggles in those shorts. "Nice" he says.

Now his plans are to make breakfast and to play star craft 2.
*walks to the kitchen to make a bacon egg and cheese biscuit*
He makes the biscuit and eats it and now his stummy is feeling full. "that was a delight" he said as hes walking to his computer to play star craft 2.
*starts up sc2*

"Bruh i finally reached diamond but i can't even win a game"

He screams at the game for two hours. only wining 2 games he ends up hoping off of sc2 for a bit. At this point he is really down bad and starts to cry. Thoughts of rolling a blunt crosses his mind for some minutes. His final decision was to roll a blunt. While hes rolling this fat juicy blunt he talks to himself. "fucking hate this stupid fucking game bro" "how am i loosing man" "where did i go wrong" "fuck me"
*starts crying* now he licks the blunt with his wet mouth and closes it. *lights it up.*

After taking some hits of the fat and juicy blunt his tears go away and he starts feeling a little tired.

*he gets phone out and unlocks it to go to Instagram*

As hes Scrolling through his home feed watching furry tiktoks and Punjabi house making tutorials, he gets a notification from james charles. This notification was actually james Charles commenting "hey kitten" under his most recent post. He likes the comment and moves on. "I like when they call me kitten lowkey. It makes me feel some type of way" Rawska says. Now Feeling a bit tired and horny, he goes to record a song hes been trying to make for a while.

This song is about his struggle before he came a up and coming soundcloud popstar sensation.

A hour passes by and he finishes recording his song. He listens to it and thinks it sounds good but somethings missing. After 3 hours of mixing and mastering the song he finally post it on soundcloud. Tons of Likes and comments are being posted on the song and hes starting to feel good about it. He takes a look at the comments like he always does and one of them stands out to him the most. The comment was by "Xxbootygoon2169xX"
And it said "bro where the fuck is the 808s " his heart skipped a beat after reading that comment. So he got busy again to free his mind from that.

After hours of house chores like feeding his kitten, washing dishes, sweeping, and organizing his house. rawska ask his crush/bestfriend if he can fly her out to come to the rave with him. (Milana) she says yes shed love to come. Finally he walks to his room, dances in excitement while he strips all the way down to his tighty whities, goes to bed and finally closes his eyes. This is because the rave is starting he wants to get some rest before it starts.