Prolouge

A/n: The outfits above our what (Y/n) is wearing you can choose which one and the colour
___________________________

"𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚛!"

___________________________

A plain scenery of a town portrayed in the monotone shades of blacks and greys as the sound of a cassette reeling quietly played.

The cartoon cut-like city lowered to show the shadow of someone falling as thick stripes resembling a rainbow appeared from underneath them silently bursting into dull white clouds.

"At the end of a rainbow there's happiness..."

The clouds began to shine rays of bright light onto shadows of dark creatures...demons.

"And to find it how often I've tried..."

The monsters are drawn away to show the silhouette of a beautiful woman turning left and right to different people... hopeless... deep in tears.

"But my life is a race just a wild goose chase..."

The second shadowy figure pointed aggressively at a circle... a pentagram... a dark symbol indeed as angels of some sort cirled it.

"And my dreams have all been denied..."

Once again the girls silhouette could be seen crying as a dark figure loomed over her forming into the most dark thing there was.

"Why have I always been a failure?..."

Then shadows appeared consuming the figures like a beast taking a large swallow to reveal what looked like a dull visual of Earth slowly turning as time past.

"What can the reason be?..."

Eyes opened from the dark abyss around the still circling Earth and stared.

"I wonder if the worlds to blame..."

Now showed figures were seen in an orderly formation all with halos but only one with delicate angel wings the others... sinister petrifying smiles etched on their faces creepily. However...

"I wonder if it could be me?.."

The once faceless pure angel now had the same terrifying smile fade onto its face...

Not everyone's pure I guess...

"I'm always chasing rainbows..."

A city scenery appeared everything tinted... no thats not the right word.... more like....tainted red... that sound more... fitting.

"Watching clouds driving by..."

The tainted city scenery changed to another place in the realm of seeming darkness showing signs of territory.

"My schemes are just like all my dreams ending in the sky..."

The girls silhouette walked onto a small balcony above the sinful city as she set a firework into the dark bloody sky as it hit a pentagram.