how

Dear Jennie,

            How are you now? I hope you're doing well. I hope you don't skip your meals. I hope you're are happy. Well, I know you are. Funny isn't it? That, that's all I can do now. Hoping. Imagining. Reminiscing. How can you do that to me, Jennie my love? How does it end with you and me? Are 4 years of being together mean nothing to you? Too bad I gave you my life and now I don't know how to live anymore. It's been 2 years but why I'm still fucking stuck with you. Why I'm still standing here where you left me? Why is it so hard for me to move on? Maybe it's Cupid who's the one to blame he shot me through the heart and missed yours. I think I should blame him.

I'm missing you every day. I've been loving you for a long time now. When is it gonna end? I don't want to love you anymore. I wish I would fall out of love with you too. I wish I would find someone better than you too. I wish I could just walk away as you did.

I hate to admit it. But yeah. I should blame myself for whatever happened to us. It's me. And for being stuck with you for a long time. It's me again. I just want to put an end to this. I'm tired of telling myself "I'm tired of you" every day.  This mad love has gotten me ill. But today will be different. Today, I'm finally letting you go. Today, I should be fair to myself that I need happiness too, without you. That I shouldn't let you wrap my life around your beautiful fingers. That I should go out and get a life and never look back. Today is the end of all my sorrow.

p.s, I still wish you all the best. And May the person you choose, choose you every day.

Goodbye,
Lisa