Note: DO NOT SKIP

THIS IS A SAMPLE

This book is a five-chapter sample of a completed story that is available in full on Inkitt, and will eventually be available for purchase on all major book websites and apps. If you enjoy this sample, please consider following me on Inkitt for future works.

Thank you.

~*~

*Disclaimer*

This story contains mature themes that are inappropriate for minors. If you are under the age of legal adulthood in your country please leave now. It is illegal for minors to consume adult content. This is your first and ONLY warning.

I am not responsible for any minor who may read this content. It is the duty of the parents to monitor what their child views online. Should any minor read this content, there have been warnings put in place, and this story has been marked as Mature to prevent such instances. I am not to be held responsible.

Thank you.

~*~

Hello my darlings!

Welcome to Polyamory.

This story takes place in my home state of Utah, (Yes, I am a living oxymoron. An erotica author from Utah. Go figure.) in the fictional town of Rosaline. Any other cities/towns mentioned are in fact real however, as is Cache(cash) County/Cache Valley.

There are a few words that you'll want to know how the guys are pronouncing:
•Mountain = Moun'n
•Hurricane = Her-kin
•Tooele = Too-il-a
•Layton = Lay'n
•Hooper = Hooker, but with a "p" instead of a "k"
•Ignorant is frequently pronounced Ignernt

Also, Utah is pronounced with an emphasis on the "tah" so it would be said uTAH. Also most anything that is generally pronounced with a hard "T" at the end or in the middle, like Layton, you drop the "t" and anything with a "ing" at the end you drop the "g". It's an odd accent and hard to write, so yeah.

Because I've had a lot of people comment on the use of the word: Yes, squoze is in fact a word. It is one of two past tense uses of the word squeeze, and is simply a regional dialect which is considered to be grammatically correct. I ran it by my mother-in-law, who is a teacher, and she confirmed it. Please stop commenting on the word, I'm begging you....

Also because I have a lot of people comment on it and it's actually getting annoying:
This. Is. Not. A. Slow. Burn.
Please stop commenting "But they just met". People have one night stands all the time. Some of you may even be the product of one. Chill.

Okay, now that that's done, a little bit about the story itself. It will have some weird shit, including:

Adult Breast Feeding (ANR/ABF)

BDSM

DDLG/DDLB

Pet Play

Mild Degradation

Somnophilia

Please note that one of the characters has a very traumatic backstory that has been marked within the chapter. It may be triggering for some readers, so please watch for the marks if that is you. This character, as a result of serious trauma at a young age has developed Dissociative Identity Disorder, aka Multiple Personality Disorder. I have done extensive research on this subject and have tried to make it as accurate as possible. Because of the nature of his form of DID he could be classified as a Little, though he does not purposely slip, and this is not an elective form of stress relief like most littles.