Part 1

[ You all probably already know how this things go, so I'm just going to skip to where error has already been ambushed and is in outertale about to jump into the void ]
-
POV-Error-
Im just looking over the edge of the cliff and staring into the void below. I have half of my rib cage crushed, my right arm is lost and my legs. Well, I just don't feel them. I sigh as I think of my family, geno, fresh, the 'bad' sanses, the charas and swaped frisks. I just can't take this any more, if ink can't see the chaos that he's causing then. I'm just going to leave. For good. I sigh for what might be my last, and jump into the void.

...

...

...

'My child, you have suffered enough of the pain.'

'But you have changed your destiny.'

'You will get better in time but you will have to have patience and faith in the ones you find.'

'I hope you get better, my child.'

...

-In a different universe-

POV -Error-
I groan as I wake up, I rub my skull. I look around what appears to be a back alley to some place. Waving my hand to get the codes of the place to see where I am. Becoming shocked to see that I'm in a completely different universe. But I mean, what did I expect from jumping into the void like that. Well I wasn't really expecting any thing other than death but I mean you get what you get.

I look down at my clothes, or what's left of them. The jacket that I wear is missing an arm, and the bottom of it is ripped to shreds. My shorts are kinda shreds as well. My scarf is, well my scarf is quite intact actually. I smile, seeing that my scarf is still intact.

I open a portal to get yarn to make new clothes form me. The clothes that I'm wearing are of no use tot me now. I start to make a new jacket, as I do that I look at the codes for this place again to get a grip of where I am and to see who is here.

Nerd and Jock Universe (NaJ)

TEACHERS
Ink!Sans: Art Teacher
Error!Sans: P.E Teacher
Cross!Sans: Gymnastics Teacher
Dream!Sans: Astronomy Teacher
Nightmare!Sans: History Teacher
Muffet: Guidance
Goth: Librarian
Palette Roller: Captain Cheerleader
Asgore: Janitor
Toriel: Basic Teacher
Mettaton: Drama Teacher
Sans and Grillby: Lunch Man
CC/Cotton Candy: Instrumental spetial Music Teacher(he's blind)
Fika: Sign Language Teacher(she's mute)
Geno: Secretary
Reaper: Staff

STUDENTS
Frisk
Cross!Chara
Horror!Sans
Undyne
Papyrus
Blueberry
Fell!Sans
Cil(PJ's brother)
Dust!Sans
Killer!Sans
PJ ( paper jam )
-And anybody else in the god damn school that I don't know-

I finished make my jacket, short and fixing any lose end to my scarf. I read who was here in the "NaJ" universe. I saw that there was already an error here so I have to have a different name. I think Erratum is good. I get into the new clothes and wake out of the alley way. I see that many people and monsters were walking around, seeing the sun high in the sky. I don't know what to do so I just walking in a random direction. To the right it is then. I look for a place to trade in my gold for the money of this place.

I find one conveniently at the corner to turn right again. How lucky, I go inside and trade in some of my gold. Don't want to be sus. Tho the person behind the counter gives me a sus look. I have the money and I'm walking down the sidewalk to find a place to live for the time being. I spot a decent apartment building that looks nice. I walk inside and go the reception to get a room. The lady at the desk looks startled at seeing me but, I don't mind many people have that reaction to me. "Do yOU HaVe a ROoM OpEn FoR oNE PeRsON ?" I ask. They lady looks even more startled at hearing my voice. She quickly regained her composure and says,"Yes, we do. I can show the apartment room now if you want?" "ThAt WOuLd bE nIcE, ThANk YOu." " Yes follow me." We get to the apartment and she shows me the place I ask how much it is, they say how much and I give her the money. Trying not to touch her and somewhat succeed in doing so but not so much.

She leaves me to do what I please after I hade her the money. I look around the apartment again see it more closely than before to check it. It seems a good fit.

- End Chapter -

[ Hello again, now I know this is bad and all but I want to try it out. The next chapter is going to be about erratum getting his job and stuff. Here's some info about him
His taller than everyone there and hate touch, doesn't eat, no sleep, just normal error things. High pain tolerance. All that stuff. See you in the next chapter toddles! ]