The Visit

It's a beautiful day and the sun is up high, shining it's glory on the good and scorching the wicked. Ha! Only if that was the way things work.

I mean think of it many of us would be baked beef now, don't you think!

Before we stray far into this pleasant day, I would like to introduce you to, yours truly, me Jarel Greyson.

Just so you don't miss me incase we are in the same area, am a young 19 year old female, tall, medium size, wonderful smile and not much taste for bright colors. Today am in a beautiful maroon dress that makes my skin come alive, black flat shoes and a matching hand bag.

Today seems rather a lovely day and now how shall I spend it? Hmmmmm. Maybe I should head to my boyfriend's house. Things really do come alive when there.

His friends are quite funny. They poke Lucas time and again about how I keep him in check when I come over. I mean hey, that's girl power duh!!!

Lucas, Kim, Edmund and Gilmore are like brothers to me. Okay maybe not Lucas because he is my boyfriend. But these silly friends together is a guaranteed day of tag chase, joke cracking, wasting food to settle arguments and everything your day needs.

I just stopped a taxi to drop me off at Lucas'.

It's 8:30am now and I didn't call Lucas before coming, but anyway he wouldn't mind me coming without informing him.

I hope no one is up.....I mean boys love the luxury of sleep and that's precisely how I want to find them all so I could give them a good wakeup call with cold water. Ha! Am picturing the look on Gilmore's face when the water lands on him. Hahahaaa!

I head down a twisted and curved path on foot and I stop ten foots from the building.

My insane mind can't stop giggling at my mischievous mission.

After arming myself with a hosepipe and connecting it firmly to the water supply, I got out my keys to Lucas'door and turned the key. I made sure to be as silent as possible, I think I actually stopped breathing as I carefully turned the key to unlock the door.

Now that I was in the apartment, I tiptoed to Lucas' room to carry out my first mission. To my advantage, his room was open and parted. I gave the very smile the Griffen gives......that ear to ear grin of total mischive.

I put the hose under my armpit and rubbed my hands together. This was going to be a great glorious laughter. I can feel it already and I am trying my best to suppress the damn laughter so I don't wake him up.

I reached to the door and peaked inside but something got me glued to the spot I was.

I can't find the right words for it. What I saw was everything and it made me stuck, like a lightening bolt was tuzzzing through my whole body and I had the courtesy to stay vibrating.

What I saw was............*a tear drop flows down her cheek*

Hello reader. I hope you are enjoying this. Please give my book a shout out and feel free to tag more readers.

I love being motivated and you are my motivation. I so much appreciate your comments and votes so please support my little writing skills. Am no pro and I do nothing literature.

So far what do you think Jarel saw in Lucas' room? Was it a dead boyfriend? Oh no!!..... let's find out in the next chapter.