The Dark Watchers

Edmund: "Alright sis... Take the shot."

Kate: "Shouldn't you be sending messages amongst the other Company Commanders Eddie?"

Edmund: "Well yes, but actually no. I requested to be your scout."

Kate: "Oh yes, having 2 officers in the field alone without any enlisted is a great idea! Why not-"

A loud gunshot cracks and the lone Valarian soldier they were targeting crumpled to the ground. The twins turned around and saw another sniper, who had her hood up and lifted the camouflage netting off of herself. 

Victoria: "Ahhh... That makes me feel so much better, I've been waiting for a target for hours!"

Edmund: "Heh, good to see you Victoria."

Victoria: "Good to see you too Sir."

Edmund: "Ugh enough with the formalities, we're all friends here."

Victoria: "I don't know about you ma'am."

Kate: "No, you're cool. Honestly at this point I don't even care, we're left fighting over what's left of our godforsaken hometown..."

Victoria: "Hm."

She then pulls the bolt on her KAE-4 Bolt action rifle and walks forward toward the dead Valarian soldier. However, upon reaching the body... She didn't recognize the uniform. She didn't care.

Kate: "What're you doing?"

Victoria: "What does it look like I'm doing?"

She ripped the unit insignia off of the Valarian soldier. However, upon examining it Kate suddenly took the insignia. 

Kate: "Oh... This ain't good."

Edmund: "The Valarian 21st Shock Unit..."

Victoria: "They don't sound that bad."

Kate: "You're not intelligence, this is not good at all."

Edmund: "Damn straight."

Victoria: "Okay seriously, tell me, who or what is the Valarian 21st?"

Kate: "They're one of the best units within the Grand Army of Valaria."

Edmund: "They are also known as 'The Dark Watchers'"

Victoria: "Woah woah woah, you're telling me those are the same guys who fought against the 'Dark Army?' The same guys who we once fought alongside? Never knew their official unit name..."

Kate: "Yeah. It's not good if you're sending those guys to fight people."

Edmund: "No wonder this guy got so far here, he's 12 miles in the WZ."

Victoria: "On our side of the WZ."

Edmund: "We gotta report this to High-Com."

Kate then pressed a button on her wrist. 

Kate: "Jackie where are you, we need a ride."

Jack [Radio]: "Wait..."

Kate: "What do you mean wait?"

Jack [Radio]: "aaand"

Kate: "Huh?"

Edmund: "Is your boyfriend messing with you again?"

Kate: "S-shutup."

Victoria: *Idiot laugh*

An armored car arrives and drifts 180 degrees to open its back doors to reveal several soldiers securing the area.