Paie 1

Gilbert sat in Caillou's ugly blue house. Ew. He hated Caillou because... well... he's fucking annoying.. and Gilbert was tired of it. Caillou always abused Gilbert which was terribly upsetting because if Gilbert ever showed caillou,, or anyone for that matter,, his hate secksee abs he would be ded.... probably... it became a daily thing... But today was different for Gilbert..

Today was special...

It was caillous birthday today.

The family all went down to chalky Jesus for his birthday. CaIlLoU bEtTeR bE wIsHiNg FoR sOmE fUcKiNg HaIr Gilbert thought.

Gilbert stepped downstairs to the basement where the laundry room was. But more importantly, it was where caillou slept (even his parents hated him. Literally they took him to offbrand Chuck E. Cheese's for his birthday.) Gilbert searched around the basement. He thought rosy had fucking annihilated caillou as payback because of that one time he pinched her when she was a baby. Remember that one episode...? Or..?

Anyway, he expected to see caillous rotting corpse down here but then he remembered that that happened like a week ago.

"Where is it..." Gilbert searcheed. Swat slid down his cheek as he nervously searched for his most prized possession...

Caillous computer.

"Did they hide it? Dude they sell it? Destry it? O no..."

Gilbert eventually found the computer. He logged inter his discord acc, #WAP 😏😏, and searched around for his best friend, buzz light year from toy story, to talk to. He found buzz, but quickly realized he sont ann discord seever invite. "Woo ah 😧" he gasped, and joined the server.

Once in the server, the convo went like this:

2infinity&beyond😫: Gilbert wasssuuupppp 🐀
#WAP😏😏: oh uh hey buzz. Why did u invite me to this server...?
2infinity&beyond😫: oh yeah I just wanted to show you something....
#WAP😏😏: ooo papi you can show me anything 😩😏‼️
2infinity&beyond: u-uh ok...
pokétwo 🅱️🅾️T ✔️: *shows image of Pokémon*

Gilbert blusheed at the message.

#WAP😏😏: oo hello... who's this?

Gilbert found himself feeling.. weird...

2infinity&beyond: oh yeah that's pokétwo :) they uh,, basically do Pokémon stuff

#WAP😏😏: oh that's cool ig

"NO THATS ACTUALLY... SO HOT 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵😫😫😫😫😫💦💦💦💦💦💦" Gilbert thought. He didn't want to show buzz that this bot was actually now his new love interest.. because this story has to go somewhere right?

2infinity&beyond: yeah ig. You wanna catch pokemans with me?? 🐀
#WAP😏😏: sure!

They caught Pokémon all night long. Gilbert found himself more drawn to pokétwo more and more every message. Pokétwo always gave Gilbert special attention and gave him Pokémon whenever he wanted.

Gilbermt was probably in love...

But was he 😧 probably and also or not 😫