Unique

"Rai… hm… " Nibbled on his bare shoulder, gently, delightet by the moment.

"Lee, please!" Whispered, arms holding the little one carefully.

"Just helping you to hold her, promise." Said the tenor, giving a kiss on his neck. Left hand fingers stroking their baby's chubby cheek, moving fiercelly for food. Violet didn't slept alone since she left the incubator, a fluffy ball with Raihan's skin tone and Leon's haircolor. Her eyes até similar as blue he loves the most, always smiling, laughing and talking in baby's language, but she is transparent at point they can understand almost all the time.
Is strange to say that you are so sure about it, but the princess is smart, that's all.
Seven o'clock, sun rays passing through open windows. His angry husband's low voice scolding him,  child's swallowing sounds are just perfect.

"Good morning, Rairai." That morning looked like a dream. His lover had troubles during the pregnancy, almost died of hemorrhage after giving birth, and stayed countless weeks in a strange room. Finally home, on their bed, with their baby, kissing softly his lips.

"Morning, love." 

People say that happiness is ephemeral. He was never an expert on feelings, however, disagrees.