All from the start.

Justin's smile is big while his teeth sparkle in front of the hallway stairs. He was wearing a white and black flannel over a cream color hoodie with black sweatpants. His dark brown hair laid perfectly, almost covering his eyes but not just yet.

His plump pink lips glistened as the sun hit his dark Italian skin. I wonder if he is wearing his lemon chapstick. He was so obsessed with it in 8th grade, I was obsessed with the taste of it. He was surrounded by eight guys that where all apart of the LAX team. They were cute, but they weren't him.

I looked away as I saw his dark green eyes look over at me as he let out that loud laugh that could make anyone in the room laugh along with him. I let the song 20 something by sza fill my ears.

Once me and my two friends reached my locker Elena ripped my headphones out of my ears and I replied with rolling my eyes. Don't get me wrong I love my friends, I put them over everything but I just need space sometimes.

"Did you hear Gabby and Justin broke up?" Uma whispered as she gossiped. I was slightly shocked but I continued to put my stuff away and only grab the things I need. I felt a little nudge and looked up. "Maybe Justin will talk to you again" Uma shrugged her shoulders as she got her books out to.

Elena scoffed and leaned against the lockers, "Only if that bitch Gabby even allows you to breath the same air as him." Dear lord, here we go again. I held my stuff close to my chest as I stared at Elena amused by her hatred. Elena pushed her self off of the lockers with her foot and continued. "You know I bet if you just walk by him she will set out a hit against you swear to god that bitch is obsessed."

We all whipped our heads as we heard we heard a person clear their throat right beside us. "Watch your language Gilbert." Elena held her hands up in surrender at their LAX coach aka my uncle. I let out a light chuckle. "You two ready for the weight room today? Cause im going to make those skinny legs of yall hurt" He directed this towards Uma and Elena. They both groaned and that made me chuckle a bit louder.

He turned towards me and smiled "What's up cc, how is your new dog?" I was going to responded but I was rudely interrupted by Justin as he dabbed up my uncle.

"Ayyy long time no see Jaxson. I haven't seen you in forever" He stood in front of me and continued to talk to my uncle as I looked over at Uma and wished she would stop talking to Elena and go faster with getting all her stuff out.

"Alright lets go" Uma smiled happily. I mentally clapped and smiled. I quickly hugged my uncle and walked to my first period with Uma and Elena. They were talking about a the new show but i wasn't really pay attention. I reached the room b47 which happens to be the rudest teacher ever. I walked to the back and went to an open desk. 

Uma sat in front of me and Elena sat to the left of me. I rested my feet on Uma's chair and pulled my hood down so it covers my eyes and closed my eyes. The teacher played a podcast that the class was listening to for the past 2 weeks and wrote some questions on the board. Once I breathed in i smelt a very distinct smell but I didn't know what it was. I peaked out of my hoodie and saw Justin sitting next to me on my right. I mentally groaned and pulled the hoodie over my eyes, but this time i drifted off.

I heard the teacher yelling and i groaned softly as i came out of my sleep. I rubbed my eyes and pushed my hoodie off and looked to see who was getting yelled at. 

"You can't answer it right?" The teacher barked and slammed her hands down on her desk "Maybe if you just payed attention once you would be able to answer a simple question!" Her eyes darted to a student. I followed her glare and was met with staring at Justin. " Such a disappointment" She kept going. I could see Justin going red and about to scream back. Elena cleared her throat to get my attention. 

"Dont" she mouthed. I shook my head, how can she just let a teacher talk to a student like that?? 

"You know what-" Justin stopped as he felt my hand collied with his. He looked down as I rubbed the back of his hand to calm him down. He looked up at me. 

" Get out now Justin!" The teacher sat down at her desk. 

"Sure." He simply replied and stood up. He grabbed his backpack on the ground with his free hand because my hand was still in his. He walked through the row of kids with me trailing behind grabbing my stuff quickly because he wasn't letting go of my hand. The kids starred at us weirdly but I guess he didn't care. 

Once we stepped out into the hall he kept walking with my hand in his. 

"Where are we going" I stared at his back waiting for a reply but I didn't get anything. He opened the door to my uncles office but he wasn't there. He started towards the door but i pulled my hand away from him. "Justin where the hell are you going??" 

"Why did you stop me?" He turned towards me. I just stared at him, "hm? Cerinity why did you stop me." He started to back me up into the wall and I slowly started to have an anxiety attack. 

"Because I didn't like the way she was talking to you" He chuckled and backed up. 

"She does this every week but you just now spoke up." I stood there quietly and looked at him. "Why would you risk  getting in trouble for a person you don't even know."

"Let me guess your the kind of guy that ignores the rules because it makes you feel in control, am i right?" I crossed my arms over my chest in almost a challenging way. 

"Your not wrong" he smirked.

I scoffed "Do you think its cute?" 

"Depends do you think its cute?" I tilted my head and opened my mouth to say something but someone opened the door. 

"Is everything okay?" Uma and Elena looked both at us weirdly. 

I just stood there staring at Justin as he looked down at me staring at me too. We stood there for a while, finally he nodded to reply to them. "Goodbye Cerinity." He turned around and looked Uma and Elena up and down before slamming the door open and close. 

What the fuck just happened?