The vision part 1

Deku was running late for school but as he walked down from his dorm, his head started spinning really bad.

"OWWW!" he yelled, when he was be his classroom and everyone must have heard him as the door to the 1-A classroom opened really fast.

"Help me!" he screamed in pain, and then everything faded to black. When he opened his eyes, he was standing before a white figure.

"Who are you..or what are you?" Deku was scared but not as much as he could have been.

"I see you do not remember me," the mysterious white figure said.

"What do you mean?" asked Deku.

"You will soon figure it out yourself," the figure said.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"When the time is right, you will figure it out yourself," the figure replied.

Deku woke up in Recovery Girl's office, sweating.

"Are you okay, Deku Kun?" Ochaco asked.

"I..." Deku started to say, but Bakugou cut him off.

"Get to the point, you fucking nerd!

"Deku sighed. "I think I saw my sister, okay? You happy now?" 

"Please just leave me alone so I can figure this out," Deku said, before getting up and going to his room.

"Deku?" Ochaco called after him, but he didn't answer. "I can't believe it," Deku thought.

" I may have finally been able to meet my sister, or I think I did. But I don't have a sister. I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings"