𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕻𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝖙.2

Here is the Part-2 for y'all huehehehee. Sorry for the late update

________________________________

Previously:-

And I remember something which made my happiness disappear in thin air. I stopped jumping and laid down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and chuckled sadly when I remembered,

Jungkook doesn't really love me.

It is just because of the love potion.

________________________________

Now, Let's get started.

Taehyung's POV

Well even if that was because of a love portion I still need to tell everything to Jimin. But for now, I will sleep my head is aching because of today. I will tell him tomorrow. Then I laid in my bed properly and rested my head on my pillow. (A/N:-On my table yeah life goes on~~). I stared at the ceiling for some more times when I felt my eyes getting heavy. I closed them and in no time I fell asleep.

Time skip to Morning.

I was sleeping peacefully, forgetting about everything that happened yesterday. Dreaming about sweet and happy things which broke when I felt my bed moving. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jimin jumping like a kangaroo."The Hell Jimin" I yelled at him while he was jumping as his life depends on it."Oh, you are finally awake."He said and stopped jumping."No, I'm still sleeping but with my eyes opened."I said glaring at him as he had broken my sweet precious dream.

Jimin just made a weird face and sat beside me."Anyways what time is it?"I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I sat up down and waited for his answer."Oh, it's 6 am now."He said looking at his watch."WHAT?!?!?!? You midget. School starts at 10."I whined loudly."So what?"He said comfortably sitting on my bed, unbothered."So let me sleep."I said as I laid down again and pulled a blanket over my head but Jimin pulled it down making me annoyed.

"Nuh ah you ain't sleeping now."He said shaking his head."But why?!?"I grumbled."Your crush came to your house yesterday and so spill the tea now."He said as snapping his fingers sassily."Okay fine."I huffed and told him EVERYTHING. After a few minutes, I stared at Jimin who looked lost?

"So you are telling me that He kissed you and said he loves you."Jimin shouted."Yes"I said nodding my head furiously."Oh my god, Tae you got your first kiss. And on top of that, he was your crush."I blushed really hard and cover my face."I'm really happy for you."He said. I uncover my face and pouted sadly while looking down, staring at my laps."What happened Tae?"He asked in a worried and concerned tone.

"He kissed me and loved me just because of the love potion he drank yesterday," I said as I felt tears filled my eyes."Aww, baby"Jimin whispered as he hugged me and patted my back. I hugged him back and buried my face in his neck letting out a sob."Don't worry Tae, We know it is because of the love potion but live the days you have with Jungkook happily after the effect of the love potion is over, you can get back to normal but for now, enjoy okay? Now smile for me."Jimin whispered in my ear calming me down. I finally stopped sobbing and looked at him after breaking the hug.

I wiped my tears and smiled widely, "Okay Minnie I will be happy and enjoy the moment I spend with Jungkook, even if it will be for a limited amount of time."I said making him smile at me softly. "That my babe. Now come one show me the love potion."Jimin said clapping his hands. I chuckled and stood up from my bed. I walked towards the cupboard, grabbed the container and hand it to Jimin."It's beautiful" He said and grinned widely and I nodded in agreement.