The moment i meet him

Hi, I am Vivi Rose and I am officially starting high school as a freshman I hope I can maybe have a high school romance kinda like those romantic teen movies I watch. This reminds me that if I don't hurry up I am going to be late to school and that will be bad on the first day of high school definitely will be terrible. So I rushed out the door to meet up with my girl bestie Vanessa who is impatient and she was like what took so long and I was like sorry I was lost in a train of thought and she was like oh think about you know who again and I look at her and was like totally denying it and she didn't believe me. And I was can we just go or else we are going to be late. So we drove off to our very preppy prep school. Once we had finally arrived at school I noticed everyone was kinda staring and being kind of weird that when I saw Elle Evans wearing the shortest skirt I have ever seen I did feel bad for her. But I was also kind of jealous because she was friends with both of Flynn's boys Lee and my crush Noah yeah you heard me Noah Flynn is my huge crush he is so damn hot and sexy and he a sophomore and a part of the football at least that what I hear around the school. I will kill for him to be mine.