breastfeeding him

Y/n's pov:~

I gave birth to our daughter before 7 months now. Everything is just super fine. Jungkook is at his work and our daughter is still sleeping it's 10 in the morning, jungkook will take break at 12:30. I will call him and tell that I forgot to pack his lunch so he need to come home for lunch and that way he will also be able to spend time with Minnie. Yes, Minnie is our daughter's name her name was given by both of us. She is too much lovely, her voice is too sweet, her hands and legs are too small and cute her lips are just like jungkook. I was making washing plates in the kitchen when she started crying.

End of y/n's pov:~

Y/n went to Minnie's room as she know how hungry her daughter would be. She went to Minnie and placed her mouth in front of her nipple. After few minutes y/n felt like sleeping so she went to there shared bedroom and placed Minnie on the bed and she went to lay beside her and again Minnie started sucking and y/n slept. Y/n was very much tired this days due to Minnie, every night Minnie cries and y/n ends up breastfeeding her and sometimes she couldn't even sleep due to the position.

~ 2 hours later ~

Y/n woke up and saw Minnie sleeping peacefully it was about to get 12 so she pulled her T-shirt down and went to call jungkook for lunch.

~Mine while at big hit entertainment~

Jungkook wasn't able to think anything other than what he saw last night

*flash back at last night *

Jungkook's pov:~

Minnie started crying again and y/n took her to our room and laid Minnie between us and than she pulled her T-shirt up as she knows that Minnie is going to cry she don't wear bra at night. She started breastfeeding her and soon y/n fall asleep. Minnie was still sucking her breast I guess her breasts got bigger after Minnie came due to breastfeeding. I also want to taste her milk. We hadn't had s*x since she was pregnant and than when Minnie came she is always busy with her. I'll soon taste them but for now just sleep because I have practice tomorrow.

*end of flashback *

OK today I'll ask her for breastfeeding me. Uwu I'm so excited for it. Should I ask my hyungs for this things I guess I shouldn't ask them they will just name me as pervert baby. OK I won't ask hyungs I'll ask direct to y/n . I got snapped out of my thoughts by phone's rings. I checked caller ID it's written yeobo(baby) . I answer the call.

End of jungkook's pov :~

*on the call *

Y/n:~ jagiya, I forgot to pack your lunch today so can you come at home? Also you can spend some time with Minnie. It's OK if you can't I understand that you would be busy because of new album.

Jk:~ Yeobo I'll come home just prepare our lunch, bye bye Yeobo salanghae.

Y/n :~ thank you jagi, bye , salanghae.

*at home *

Jungkook arrived at home while y/n was upstair taking Minnie for her lunch. Jungkook went to fresh up and y/n took Minnie to dinner table and pulled her T-shirt up and started breastfeeding her. Meanwhile jungkook came down and sat opposite to y/n . Y/n slowly pulled Minnie and made her sit beside her so that she can serve there plates. While she serves her and jungkook's plate she forgot to pull her T-shirt down. Jungkook was continuously staring at her big boobies.

Jungkook's pov :~

When I came down I saw y/n breastfeeding Minnie. I went to sit opposite to her and she stood up to serve me. I guess she forgot to pull her T-shirt Down. I can't help but stare at her Big boobies her left nipple was whole pink because of Minnie. She caught me staring, I can see a pink tint getting in contact with her cheeks.