First day of school

Well here I am at the front of the school so may people ! Well I better go find my classes . I walk and found my classes no problem what so ever . I see Bethany and Chastity in the hall . "Hey guys ! What classes do you have I wanta see if we have any classes together ," they hand me their schedules . Nope no classes with them at all . We all head to the gym to find out who our home room teachers are and what team we are on . "Havana Lebleu , Clair Landery , Jessica Langford Yall are with Guidry green team ," we walk to Guidry's room . "Welcome to my class . I never signed anything saying I had to be nice to yall so I won't be your favorite teacher ," Guidry states . "We should go skip this for a while ," Jessica says to me . "Ight lets go !" I reply . We walk out the room and we walk down the halls for about 5 minutes until " Hey what are yall doing out of homeroom ?" I hear someone say it was a deep voice so it was an older man . I turn around . He stood about 6 ft tall and he had this hip teenage look , he had abs and a cute face with a goatee. I cringe . He walks towards us . He looks at me for a long time . And as we look into each other's eyes I felt something . I don't know what it was but I knew something was special about him and later on in life he would be a part of my life some how . He stutters " yall should be in home room right now girls ." Jessica replys " I'm sorry we had go lost heading towards the bathroom ." I look at her . My daze from him was broken . "Oh ok I'll be happy to show yall where it is ." He asks . "Yes please we would like that ," I say looking into his big brown eyes . He walks us to the bathroom ." Thanks . What's your name ?" I ask . "Call me coach Wright and no problem I'll be happy to help you anytime you need it ." He smiles waves then walks away . "He was hot !" I say to Jessica . "He is way to old for you Havana he is like In his 30's ." I sigh . We walk back to class . We talk for the rest of the day in class . Well the class does in off in a daydream about coach Wright . The bell rings and as I am heading towards the bus I see him . I look at him , standing tall with his arms crossed . He looks my way . He smiles and waves at me . I couldn't help but blush and smile and wave back to him , and as I'm doing that I run into the mirror of the bus and fall on my back . I wake up on a couch as I'm slowly opening my eyes I see him with his hand over my forehead looking concerned as ever . "Are you ok ?" He asked " you hit your head pretty hard dear ." I look at him . "Where , where am I ?" I asked . I look around some more . I try to sit up but my head is killing me . "Your in the nurses office ." He said . "How long was I out for ?" I ask . "For about 2 hours " he replied . He sat with me for 2 hours ? He takes a cloth off my forehead and puts it in a bucket of water next to him and sets it back on my head . "Where are your parents ?" I tried to think about it but it wasn't coming back clearly . " I think they are on a cruise they won't be back for weeks " I reply . He looks at the ground . He stands up "You should get some sleep." I close my eyes . I wake up hearing a conversation in the room next to me . "I know it's against the rules but her parents won't be home for a week and it's just a short ride to her house " I knew they where talking about me . " Fine what ever but if you get in trouble I'm not in this understand ?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say . "When she wakes up you can take her but don't try anything else ." For a while it was dead silent . Then Wright walks in , he looks at me . "Oh I see you awake ." He said with a smile . " Yea I am how long was I hear ? What time is it ?" I asked . "You have been here for 5 hours and it's 8:45 ," he says " I'll take you home in a sec just let me go grab the papers I have to grade ." He walks out the room . I grab my backpack and my lunchbox . I take out my phone and text Jessica . " Wow today was interesting !" I text . Wright walks back in " You ready ?" He asked . "Yes ." In his truck was very nice he was very polite . He opened the door for me and put my stuff in the car . He even made sure I got in with out hitting my head on something . After about 20 minutes we got to my house . "Well ," he says slowly " if I were you u would take it easy on your head you have a concussion and need to be very careful . And if you Need anything you can always ask me I'll be glad to help ." He helps me out the car and makes sure I get to the house safety. When I get in he waves and drives away . Oh boy , what a day !