Late Night Snuggles

I didn't mean for this to happen, I swear.. it was an accident, I swear. It was all his fault.

The cold rain danced down to the concrete, the people of the lazy, cold, mountain town called South Park, Colorado were all either fast asleep or awake and pitying themselves. The streets were quiet. Or, well, they all should've been.

Pete Thelman, a very pale and skinny goth boy with red and black hair was currently walking home in silence. Sort of. He was making up poems and mumbling them out as he made his way down the street. He didn't mind the rain, oh no, he enjoyed it. He occasionally stomped in puddles, smiling a bit as he did so. He did seem a bit strange as did the other goth kids, but no one really noticed him which was a lovely thing in his opinion. He hated any sort of attention, or as he liked to say "Attention is for posers and conformists." Although he knew if anyone he tolerated offered him a hug or a head pat, he would very gladly accept it. Speaking of which, he should be home by now.. the other goths were probably having their usual cuddle session without him. Oh well, he really didn't mind.

After a long while, Pete had arrived home and was now in the safety and comfort of his dark room. He was currently buried in his blankets and felt as though he was being watched.. which wasn't a surprise, really.. he was. 

Tap tap tap tap.

The dark haired boy sighed, standing up and unlocking the window before. flipping back down on his bed and pulling his blankets up to his nose with a very grumpy expression. she was sleepy and just wanted to sleep and now he couldn't.

The window slid open, nothing appearing for a moment before- "Hey, Pete. Would you like some company, per se?"

Pete looked at the window, softly sighing

Pete looked at the window, softly sighing. "Whatever, just hurry and shut my window it's cold, you vampite asshole."

Mike shrugged, quickly climbing in to the dark room and shutting the window. He slinked over to the bed and flopped down, smirking so he did so. "How was your day, goth bitch?"

"..it was lame and full of conformist dipshits.." He grumbled, slowly leaning back and kicking his legs on to the taller boys lap. "How are your dumb friends?"

"Eh. Okay I guess." Mike leaned over, laying down to lay next to the much smaller boy and staring up. "I'm exhausted.."

"So sleep, you idiot. Just don't squish me this time, I almost became a corpse.." He shut his eyes, slowly reaching out to run his fingers through Mike's dark and lime hair which he knew usually helped the boy sleep.

And so, with those last words, Mike and Pete very slowly drifted off in to a somewhat peaceful night of sleep.

//authors note as if there's other people reading this other than iz; this is just to write something, I'm not the best with writing so i apologize lol. thanks for reading tho! <3