"Hi Georgie!" (part 1)

5678 Georges ears were ringing as the coaches counted he wasn't paying much attention to practice today he was busy thinking about this guy he saw earlier in the day tall, blond, green eyes...

"George? George? Hey Gogy!" Huh George slowly came back to earth and there was Sapnap waving his hand in his face"Pffft, still thinking about that guy? you're such a simp'' he scoffed.

"Sapnap, George, come on focus please we're almost done" Badboyhalo the captain said.They agreed and finished their last 10 minutes of practice.

"Gogy! Snapmap! Let's go get milkshakes s" Karl shreaked.They agreed and went to the nearby cafe. They walked in and sitting right at the counter was a man tall, blond, green eyes, muscler... George froze- was it?

"Georgieee" Sapnap cood, "go get his number!" Sapnap said as the two boys pushed George over. 

Hey! George tried to stop them but ended up face to face with the blondie..."Uhm... hi, uh sorry my friends-" 

he was cut off "Hey! Wait, I think I've seen you around school, you're on the cheerleading team, aren't you!"

"Oh um yeah '' George said quietly "um... i was wondering if uh" he tripped over all of his words, 

"y- uhm sorry im gonna go"

"wait! What's your name!"

"I- im G-george!" 

"Hi Georgie," he was confused by the nickname, "im Clay! Or well i prefer Dream" he smiled

"W- well nice talking Cla- D- dream" George awkwardly walked away.

"George, you had one job and you failed" Sapnap wailed.

"Well i'm sorry you shoved me over there i didn't know what to say, and hey i got his name" George felt proud of himself.

(just some notes this is my first time writing a fanfic and i would apreciate if you followed my tiktok -ihate1if3, and im sorry about any spelling mistakes!)