Episode 18

Everything is the same until Cas confessed. " Dean, I love you." Cas said tears rolling down his cheeks. "I love you too, Cas. I am sorry I just now telling you." They go for a kiss, but Cas has to push Dean to save him from the empty. Cas looks over to Dean tears falling down both of their faces. Billie enters slowly dying but, black goo surrounds her and Cas. " NOOOO! CAS!" Dean yells with so much pain of his voice. He breaks down to his knees sobbing. Ignoring every call he receives.
Sam rushes into the bunker to see what has happened to his brother. He goes to the storage room to see Dean still on his knees sobbing.
"DEAN!" Sam yells Dean looks up tears still running down his face. "Dean what happened and where is Cas?" " Billie came to kill me and Cas told me he loved me and sacrificed himself. HE TOLD HE LOVED ME SAM THEN I COULDN'T SAVE HIM!" Dean said crying again " But Dean did you tell him?" " Of course I did I had to ge was about to die but I meant what I said." Jack comes in the room as Sam brings in Dean for a Winchester hug, but wonders where Cas is. After Sam and Dean pull out of there hug  they see Jack who ask " Where is Cas?" Dean tries his hardest not to break down again. He just watched his best friend and love of his life die to save him. " He saved me now I have to save him" Was all Dean said.