one and only part

Hi everyone
This may not be as good because I'm really sleepy ...sorry

I sit in the amiss world I call home.  There is that one flagrant child who has been domestic to the town for all of his life,  not seeing anything outside of it.  He unlike a mirror with that one little flaw, unable to fix. I noticed prior to now that he wasn't like the others. He looks at the wall with such wrath like it was the thing that caused him to be this way. His hand and with Alot of momentum, hits the wall and doesn't look like the blood fazes him. I want to detest him because that's what everyone else does. But should I do that same?

   He walks over to me, and for that short  time,  I am flustered. First because he never came to me before. and second I'm scared. I make sure to be very vigilant at the sighting him. He sits, not saying a word on the step right below mines. He acts as if nothing happened, Luke he didn't punch that wall. I come up with a name for him in my head : Salvo.  He pics up the worm that has came out of the ground from the rainy afternoon and begins to nurture it.  He looks like he is proificient at it,  but I'm not sure how figuring he doesn't have much of that at home. I presume he doesn't talk because out of all my time seeing him he would only look straight ahead of himself. I hear a whisper. A whisper not to me but to the worm.  This is such a notable moment never before seeing this. I notice a brawl  across the street and he recoils from the worm. This was a true paradox. He isn't able to be like this. Thia nice person for a long time.  I think this is the foremost thing in my life now, since there isn't anything else worth while. He gets up, and I want to intervene but don't have the energy in me. He crosses the steet and bypasses the fight, nor getting involved. He is like a fledgling. Joining the part of society that doesn't feed into this nonsense. It seems like this mean, out looking person was just a lie.  A pure act of perjury that I see myself befriending.