Beginning

Marinette's P.O.V.
Today it's Alya's birthday.
I should was my face now because I can't go with red puffy eyes or they will understand I was crying and then I will spoil the all their happiness. Luka is going with me .
I should change now . Luka will be here any minute.

LUKA'S P.O.V.

I need to go now or I will be late .
I am happy that Marinette invited me but I am sad too because I am going as her friend not her boyfriend but I hope one day she will understand how much I love her but if she's happy to be with Adrien then I am happy for her . I don't own her love then her friendship is only mine .
Now I need to go or I will be late I don't want to disappoint her in that way.

At Alya's house

Alya- Nino I can't wait anymore they should be over here 15 mins ago.
Nino- Calm down . You know that Marinette and Adrien got late often
and Luka and Kagami are coming with them so they have also got late for them.
Alya - I can't wait and Marinette is not answering to my calls to what happened to them.
Nino- They will be here soon.
Door bell rang and Alya rushed to open the door.
Marinette/Adrien- Hey Alya
Kagami/Luka-Hi
Alya- Why are you all late?
Marinette/Adrien- Actually......erm..um....I was...
Alya- Leave it and come inside or you all have planned to stay outside.
Marinette- No no... We are coming.

ADRIEN'S P.O.V.
I was right Marinette came with Luka . I don't know what happened to me but today I am feeling a different feeling for her than other days. I don't know that where this love feelings or not. I breaker up with Kagami last month but we are still friends and Ladybug still keeps saying that she loves someone else and I think Marinette also hates me .
I don't think I could be in love anyday . When I was lost in my thoughts Nino suddenly screamed ‘Happy birthday Alya ’ and kissed her cheeks, Alya blushed slightly and kissed him in his cheeks and said thankyou. Then turn by turn everyone along with me wished her and gave her gifts . Then she cut the blew the candle and cut the cake and gave a bite to Marinette, then Nino, me ,Kagami and Luka. Then she came with the game someone gifted her. She opened the box. Nino and Alya were a team , Me and Marinette together and Luka with Kagami were paired.

KAGAMI'S P.O.V.
I sometimes felt jealous of Marinette before. But now she have overcome that by letting me being her friend she's the best girl I have ever met,she is so nice that she helped me to be friends with her friends.Now I also have many friends,but that blue haired guy what's his name something like maybe Luk-ka . I have seen him many times but I have never talked to him I think. Well I have heard from Marinette and Adrien many times about him that he is a nice guy, and I felt bad for him when I got to know he had a crush on Marinette, he's life is also like me as I also have a crush on Adrien but I think both Marinette and Adrien love eachother but can't confess. Suddenly Alya told I am going to start as soon as she opened the game a strong light flashed and when I opened my eyes I saw we were in the game!

Guys this is the first part   which is much short the next part will be out soon (Maybe after my exams or  before that I don't know). So bye everyone take care.