× Prologue ×

316 words, 24/1/21

❤️✨❤️

Y/n L/n, a 17-year-old female teen living her life with her grandmother and her younger sister. She missed the opportunity to continue education after middle school due to her ill grandmother. Thanks to her parents she's able to go to Karasuno High, where she somehow meets the boys' volleyball club and other players with her time being their manager.

There are some unexpected recognizable faces Y/n loves and care for. Although some of these faces despise her... she still  cares dearly for them. 

Secrets unfolding, tales unwinding, tears flowing, smiles fading, sanity slipping, memories blurring, all happening because she decides to open back wounds she tried to close all her life.

❤️✨❤️

"I don't mind being used as someone's stepping stone as long as they don't take it for granted."

-Y/n in a nutshell

❤️✨❤️

¶ Oh, where are my parents you ask? They live abroad to focus on their business. ¶

× Away from me... ×

❤️✨❤️

Hey guys! So... how's the prologue? Interested? I hope so. 

Anyways, of course, there will be specific disclaimer(s) for each chapter (if necessary). Just remember I might touch a few sensitive topics so please be wary of that.

Let's get serious.

I've replaced you with Yachi Hitoka. This is because three managers on a small team seems unnecessary and I want this to be logical. Of course, Y/n and Yachi are quite the opposite (mentally and around the backstory as well). 

If some of ya'll are special snowflakes and think I hate Yachi, no. I love her, she's an amazing person ngl. But for the sake of this story, I'm not having her become one of Karasuno's manager. (might add her as an important extra but who knows) Seriously, I know you guys are mad but I'm not changing the plot due to majority vote (if people actually read this book that is)

I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I did making it. ^^ ❤️

-Nadia ❤️