Love Game Chapter 1

"Dani! Dani! Get your butt downstairs!"Mom Screamed from the living room

"Shut up Mom!"I yelled back at her.

"That is it young Lady!"

She stormed up to my room,and slapped her cold,bulky,pale hands across my face.

"Ouch I hate you mom!"

"Who said I wanted you in my life?You were just a mistake!"

I started crying and ran out.I ran into a Starbucks and saw a familiar group of girls.I recognized a horrible face,my bully,Emma.I hate her!Always thinking she is cool,great and the prettiest of the whole world.I walked casually past her avoiding eye contact.I walked onto the line.

"Next!"The cashier yelled.

"Oh can I have a frappucchino and 2 chocolate chip cookies?"

He handed the frappuchino and cookies to me,afraid that Emma might see me, I hurriedly turned around.I accidently bumped into a curly headed boy with sparkling green eyes and cute dimples that I recognized.

"Oh my Gosh!"I exclaimed

He covered my mouth "Don't fan-girl please I don't want to blow my cover."

"I wasn't going to fangirl I was just going to say OH my gosh I am so sorry of spilling my frappuchino on you."

"I knew that," He lied."Well how about after I change my clothes we can have lunch,don't worry I have spare clothes.And I will get to know you more."

"Yeah sure Harry."

"Oh I did not get to find out your name I am Harry as you know and you are?"

"Danielle Kelly but you can call me Dani like everyone does and nice to meet you"

" You too."

~15 Minutes later~

Harry and I were having lunch when Emma the evil bastard walked up.

"What's a hot hunk like you doing with an ugly dumb loser like her?

"Well I am in a date with her and she is way prettier than you."

"Ugh!"She stormed off looking really angry

"Thank you Harry I would have never been able to do that.:)"I hugged him.

Just then Harry eyes widened and Emma

poured hot boiling water on me that Hi, joifelt like a billion degrees and I blacked out screaming loudly as I fell,pain rushing through my body.