Chapter 1

{1,042 Words}

Clayton Dickinson- prince Clayton Dickinson, never truly wanted to be born into a royal family. Or to be born in this shitty hierarchy anyway. He was a "good" prince. Not the most well behaved, but above-average whenever it came to different things. Things like, riding horses, fighting, jousting, most things including him being physically used.

Even though the people around him caused a reminder that he was special and born with gifts, he never used his talents for anything of true use. Besides, he'd never once in his life be in first place. First place for the throne. First place for his father- the kings love.

All this because he was second in line. Meaning that the first born, Wilbur, or Will as he allows people to call him, was first. Of course Clay wasn't in last as was taken the place of the youngest in his family. A young sixteen year old boy, that was, in Clay's opinion, annoying and the person you'd be stuck talking to for at least an hour.

Clay's life was a bore living in his kingdom, The Kingdom Of Brighton. Clay would usually make his time "to use" by spending time with his best friend who he'd recently be quite distant with, Nick.

Nick was apart of the highest group of knights in the kingdom, his father being the highest of them all, led to Nick having a quite comfortable lifestyle.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

However, without a good storyline there would have to be a "villian" that harms the main character and then the main character survives bla bla bla, but the "villian" might not actually be a villian. But instead might be an outcast, misunderstood or not, that has the true spot in first place.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Now, I surely can't forget that this is infact, a love story. So that is where another longing prince for change, comes in.

In a different neighboring kingdom, The Kingdom Of Augustine, there lived another prince. However, this prince was a first born without the freedom to barely step out of his kingdom. In a difference to the other prince, this prince was more skilled at reading and studies, so one could guess he wasn't much of the athletic type.

There was only one thing that this prince had done that would make him change.

Not something, more like someone as to be found out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Come on slowpoke!"

"Ugh, I'm coming Dream"

George woke up, more like was startled up, it was an important day as to what his father had told him. Although this "event" wasn't on his mind. It was the dream. Who was this "dream" person? It definitely wasn't someone he'd seen before, but just the name dream, in all honesty, made him shiver. Confused on if he was scared, or something else...?

But. George quickly shoved the thoughts of his dream away and started getting properly dressed. He was told from the day previously that he would be to wear something fancy. He never was one to know much about fashion sense so he simply put on a tailored light gray suit dress with a pair of trousers and a belt.

"This is good enough"

"Prince George, the king and queen are waiting for you"

"Thank you for informing me"

"Your welcome"

George walked out of his room and down the stairs. There, his parents were chatting waiting for him.

"Hello mother and father"

"Ah! Hello George, lets get going, we wouldn't want to be late!"

George followed his parents as they walked through town square, people around them bowed as they passed heading onto wherever they were going.

"Mary? Is that you?"

"Yes!"

"Its been awhile hasn't it,"

"Hah, you can say that again."

"Anyway, Mary, how are your kids?"

"Well I guess you could say they aren't "perfect" but I still love them dearly. Oh, and didn't you have a child?"

"Well yes! George, I would like you to meet one of my oldest friends, Mary. She's the queen of Brighton."

"Hello your majesty, my name is George"

"Your so well behaved George! Unlike my children, I guess only one is well behaved like you, actually, would you like to meet my children? You might become friends"

"I would love to ma'am"

George actually did not want to meet this ladies children, all he wanted to do was to look around him, see the crisp autumn leaves fall around him and the birds chirping to eachother in harmony. Though instead, he would have to suck it up and be social. Sucks.

"Ugh. Fuck you big C. Or should I say BIG D"

"Does it look like I care Tomathy?"

"Jesus you two, behave yourself."

"Sorry Wil but no can do, I have to annoy Clay"

"And, why do you have to do that? What did I even do to you?"

"Your just so-"

"Much better then you? Oh, well I already knew that. Now stop being annoying before I leave"

"HAH You think your better the me? Hell no, but you can't leave, mom is going to get pissed"

"And how will that stop me?"

"Uhm. Hello?"

"What. Hello, who are you?"

"I'm George"

"Oh, your a prince"

"Yeah"

"Well hi, I'm Wilbur but you can call me Wil. These are my two siblings-"

Basically 10 Seconds Ago

"Hmm. Wait! Big D, where are you going?"

"Leaving, obviously. This place is fucking boring."

"Can you take me with you? Please? Big D"

"Why would I let you come?"

"Cause if not then I'll tell mom!"

She'll already know if I'm gone if I leave- you know what?

"Fine."

"YES! Wait. I know lets ____ _____ __ _____ ___ _______ __ ____ ____ __"

"Okay. I know the perfect place"

Basically Back To The Present Time

"Jesus! They are so annoying"

"Who?"

"My brothers. They seriously left"

"Hah, what are your brothers like? I have never had a sibling before so I wouldn't know"

"Well. First is my youngest sibling, he is 16, likes to curse, and likes to bother Clay"

"Who is Clay?"

"He is my other sibling, he's 18, although he's turning 19 soon"

"Hmm. You must have a interesting family"

"Yeah. Something like that."

Lets gooooooooo.
I'm done.
Yay.
👁👄👁🤘