Chapter one; A new beginning?

Before I begin this story, let me ask you one thing, do you think the ship Minanaru is morally wrong? I'm curious to how y'all will react. Anyway, let me start right. Warning; This fanfiction contains gruesome details, mental illnesses and mature language. Read at your own risk.

As the fourth Great ninja war waged one, Naruto lost every last thread of hope. Every wish he made was instantly crushed by reality. Any remaining faith that was left in him, depleted with each second that passed. Madara Uchiha somehow managed to convince Sasuke, a man who Naruto thought had changed, to join him and work together, proclaiming, 'Itachi would want this and would be proud of them.'. Naruto just knew Itachi would be rolling and kicking in his grave if he knew about this revelation. His broken promises drifted through the smoky air wafting about. His hair waved around in the wind, covering his eyes that were drenched in defeat. He promised he'd bring Sasuke back home, didn't he? But...

What home could he bring him to?

---------------------------------------------

Konoha was destroyed.

Buildings were in crumbles, broken from all the battles that happened next to them. Small molecules of dust sailed through the sky creating an ominous scene. Black smoke drifted through the air, swirling and slowly surrounding the rundown village. If you listened closely, closing your eyes in concentration, you could just about hear the quiet echo's of a wailing baby.

90% of civilians did not make it out alive and those who did were critically injured to the point where death seemed like a warm, comforting idea. Blood was splattered and smeared all over the rocky floors. Pieces of flesh were scattered everywhere. Arms, legs, heads, and even eyes covered the village remains, like a blanket. Naruto stood on his father's hokage monument, eyeing the rubbles of what used to be his home, in sadness and longing. His arms were crossed and his eyebrows were furrowed, showing he was deep in thought. He smelt iron. Most likely from the amount of blood that was spilled. He deducted.

The era of shinobi has now ended. All because of an Uchiha's hate. Their hearts were sensitive, Naruto learned.

When an Uchiha loves, they love to the point of obsession risking anything and everything they have fir their feelings to be satisfied. Willing to go as far as killing their own birth parents.

When an Uchiha respects you, they are loyal. When they are loyal, they revolve their life around you, never even thinking about breaking trust. Killing, loving, listening and following until death and after.

However, when an Uchiha hates, they stop at nothing until you are dead. Until they know you can no longer live in peace nor die in peace.

That was how dangerous Uchiha's were. They may seem emotionless and aloof but that was quite the opposite. That was why they were feared. Their emotions along with the Sharingan were a dangerous mix.

Naruto thought Sasuke was different. He thought Sasuke could beat that stereotype. He thought he could trust him. All those times they spent together, was it all a joke to the, now delusional man? As Naruto pondered on his thoughts, a loud explosion resonated through out the forests outside of Konoha. His breath hitched. They were here.

The blue-eyed teenager turned his head towards the loud noise. What could they possibly want? Naruto contemplated. There was nothing left for him.

Sakura had already been brutally murdered by Sasuke. She foolishly thought she could change him. In the end, Sasuke didn't just kill her, she was tortured. Right in front of his eyes. The young Uchiha, ripped her hair out, savouring how each hair pulled out chunks of skin along with it. He peeled of the skin on her arms admiring how her muscles pulsated with every droplets of blood that seemed to escape. He watched in fascination how each piece of skin carefully over-lapped the other, creating some form of art. Naruto was frozen in shock whilst he watched it happen. He couldn't, no, he daren't move.