my first time

jess was sitting on the couch with her loose bra and panties on. she was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. her brown hair was long and wavy and her eyes sparkled like diamonds.

"hey jess i'm bored"

"i'm horny"

"oh-"

"uhh.. wanna like, do something?"

"wdym? if i'm thinking what ur thinking.. i haven't seen anyone ya know, naked before"

"that's fine. i'll teach u my ways."

jess started to kiss me. her lips were soft and they were warm. she slowly started to take my top off, revealing my bra. she started rubbing my boob and i got a sensation down my body. she then took my bra off, revealing my breasts.

"omg i've never been revealed in front of someone before"
"well ur beautiful"

she started to suck my nipple. i moaned, someone i've never down before. i was getting really horny so i took off her bra immediately. there they were, boobs. they were so pretty.

i started to massage her boobs while she kissed me. she let out a soft moan.
"take off my panties.. oh my god y/n.."

she spread her legs open showing a wet spot in her panties. i've never seena pussy before, not even my own.

i slowly take off her underwear. her leaking juicy pussy was staring right at me.

"let me help u."

she took her hand and grabbed my fingers, forcing them into herself. she let go of me and now i had control of her.

i slowly went in and out of her pussy, going faster each time. i then insterted two fingers and rapidly started pacing in and out of her.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS FEELS SO GOOD PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE UGH"

she was moaning so loud it made me so happy. i took my fingers out and licked them.. yum.

i took my underwear off with no hesitation. she looked at my pussy and put her tongue against it gliding up and down my clit. i started to feel a vibration in me, until i spilled my warm juices of her tongue.

"FUCK JESS OH MY GOD MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY"