1.

Daron wanted to scream. He wanted to punch a hole in the wall. Anything to get rid of the anger that was slowly rising up in himself. He was currently sitting on his bed in the apartment he shared with Serj. The boy had feelings for Serj.

  The night before, they had kissed. The two went to sleep in their seperate beds and now Serj was acting like nothing happened. It frustrated the younger. So much. He didn't want to cry though, he'd never stop.

  He was livid.

  The boy brushed his fingers through his soft, bleached hair. Then he gripped onto it roughly, almost ripping the locks out. Did he do something wrong? Did Serj just not like him? The older kissed first, after all.

  How was Daron supposed to act like everything was just peachy? Serj had gone out about an hour ago. They were low on dish soap. He'd be home any minute now. He couldn't see Daron like this.

  As if on cue, the doorknob starting moving and Daron could hear the keys making noise. He let out a frustrated groan as Serj walked in. Serj gave him a questioning look.

  "What's up, D?" Serj asked.

  Daron internally cringed at the nickname. He couldn't stand Serj right now. Honestly, he just wanted to strike him right between the eyes and run away. He wanted to cry, to scream, to just lock himself in the bathroom and never come out. He was so confused.

  "So are we just not gonna talk about last night?" Daron hinted, voice a little shaky.

  "Hm? About what?" Serj looked at the younger.

  "Of fucking course! Why are you avoiding it?!" Daron scoffed.

  Daron won't lie, he felt bad. Serj looked guilty. But he was still angry. He couldn't just kiss him and act like nothing happened.

  "I-" The shorter cut him off.

  "No! Do you even know how stressed I am right now? What is it? Is there something wrong with me? Do you not like me? What did I d-"

  Serj cut the angry boy off with a soft kiss. But Daron pushed him away.

  "Don't you fucking dare do this again! Are you just gonna kiss me and pretend it never happened? That everything is just peachy?!" Daron yelled.

  "Daron, I'm sorry. It was an asshole move. I didn't mean to act like nothing happened I just- I didn't know what to do. I do like you, I really do. I was just confused. But I want this. The rest is up to you." Serj said calmly.

  "Oh." Daron said, feeling stupid. He didn't know Serj felt that way.

  Serj wiped Daron's tears and held Daron's face.

  "Sorry. I-I didn't mean to lash out on you, I was just upset." Daron said sheepishly.

  "It's ok." Serj said and gave Daron another kiss, putting a hand on the back of his head.

  Daron felt much better. After some cuddling, the anger he felt before washed away.