♤♧Prologue♧♤

Denki Kaminari came from a royal family, however after his mother died his father became more corrupt. In result of this Denki's only refuge was his sister who was the same age as him. At the age of seven they learned that the world wasn't fair after word got around that a royal was killed. As the two got older the got more and more distant from their father, and they snuck out a lot more. The two soon started to help the world by killing assassins, and as a result they to became assassins. The two even go on undercover missions, an example of that is if they have to be a bodyguard for a noble or another royal. The two even wore their families color, which was black. Another thing is that their kingdom was known for using dark magic, and because of that their kingdom was in the woods. But as time passed their kingdom had fallen and the only thing left were ruins, and one intact building which was their base of operations.

Katsuki Bakugou is from a royal family much like Denki and his sister. He still has both of his parents and he also has a sister that's two years younger than him. The family hired bodyguards for both Katsuki and his sister seeing as the two got attacked while going on their usual outing around the village. It was a family tradition that the heirs of the throne went around the village to check up on everyone and see how they were doing. However once Katsuki heard about his family's decision of him getting a personal bodyguard he was pissed off. However his sister didn't really care about the families decision. The families colors were usually a light pink, red, or blue. However when it was an important dinner, meeting, ball, or anything that could be connected to that, they wore white.

Princes and Princesses that are from kingdoms that became fallen have burn marks on the back of their hands. However they also have special marks that indicate what kingdom they're from (this goes for any royal). Because of this Denki and his sister wear black gloves.