Cats

Bearclan:

Pebblepaw is a long-legged, leisurely, and opinionated apprentice, with clean, light brown classic marbled tabby fur and peach-colored eyes. They love to tell jokes and prank cats in their clan. Pebblepaw's full name will be Pebbledust. They are 10 moons old.

Shallowpaw is a slender, courageous, and paranoid apprentice, with ruffled, pale ginger marbled fur and lilac-tinted eyes. They are known for being able to speak badger. Shallowpaw's full name will be Shallowheart. They are 9 moons old.

Frostkit is a small, neutral, and shy kit, with silky, black karpati fur and clear grey eyes. Her favorite food is blueberry. Frostkit is 5 moons old.

Rowanpaw is a short-legged, smooth, and dishonest apprentice, with feathery, dilute torbie patterned fur, a torn-out eye, and dark green eyes. They dream of having a family. Rowanpaw's full name will be Rowancall. They are 7 moons old.

Mothstar is a well-built, cheerful, and foolish leader, with healthy, golden flecked cream fur and yellow eyes. They decorate their fur with leaves. Mothstar is 31 moons old. Mothstar's warrior name was Mothpond.

Beavereyes is a broad-shouldered, perceptive, and hateful medicine cat, with slick, black appaloosa fur, curled ears, and orange eyes. They are popular among the clans. Beavereyes is 30 moons old.

Saltsky is a hard-working, skillful warrior with a silver-white pelt with yellow eyes and a torn left ear, they are popular but not too popular. Saltsky is 32 moons old.

Acornclan

Spottedpaw is a lithe, supportive, and paranoid medicine cat apprentice, with bristly, solid black fur and wide amber eyes. She loves to tell jokes and pull pranks on her clanmates. Spottedpaw's full name will be Spottedbright. She is 12 moons old.

Smokefreckle is a short, clever, and abrupt warrior, with bushy, blue-golden shelled fur and dark blue eyes. They enjoy watching the sunset. Smokefreckle is 28 moons old.

Honeyripple is a heavyset, dramatic, and naive warrior, with ungroomed, solid cinnamon-colored fur, a speech impediment, and heather colored eyes. He's a little too friendly with cats outside his clan. Honeyripple is 14 moons old.

Moonpaw is a skinny, open, and regretful medicine cat apprentice, with silken, solid black fur, white eye markings, and lilac eyes. She enjoys watching the sunset. Moonpaw's full name will be Moonstorm. She is 8 moons old.

Woodpaw is a long-legged, big-thinking, and unappreciative apprentice, with warm, dilute calico fur and orange eyes. She doesn't have claws. Woodpaw's full name will be Woodwhisper. She is 9 moons old.

Breezethroat is a bony, modern, and angry warrior, with dense, dark brown and white fur, long whiskers, and bright blue eyes. They love to tell jokes and prank cats in their clan. Breezethroat is 23 moons old.

Dustpaw is a well-built, generous, and inconsiderate medicine cat apprentice, with slick, golden shaded fur and peach colored eyes. His favorite food is snail. Dustpaw's full name will be Dustdapple. He is 8 moons old.

Echoblossom is a lithe, tough, and mellow warrior, with warm, cinnamon marbled fur and chilling orange eyes. They dream of having a family. Echoblossom is 25 moons old.

Smokethorn is a small, skillful, and barbaric warrior, with sleek, dilute calico fur and narrow orange eyes. They hold a grudge against an enemy clan. Smokethorn is 22 moons old.

Spiderkit is a tall, philosophical, and narcissistic kit, with silken, light brown tabby fur and marbled (yellow and green) eyes. They show a lot of promise as a future warrior. Spiderkit is 4 moons old.

Slateflower is a large, strong, and fearful medicine cat, with slick, mink point fur and light blue eyes. He likes to sun himself. Slateflower is 38 moons old.

Runningsnow is a large, scrupulous, and weak medicine cat, with glossy, red ticked tortoiseshell fur, a missing tail, and stormy grey eyes. She was taken into the clan when she was younger. Runningsnow is 17 moons old.

Thunderwillow is a tall, emotional, and shy warrior, with bristly, pale ginger tabby fur and honey colored eyes. She enjoys attending gatherings. Thunderwillow is 38 moons old.

Wrendapple is a chubby, spontaneous, and aloof warrior, with kinked, dilute calico fur, tufted ears, and crossed, wide amber eyes. He can climb trees better than anyone in her clan! Wrendapple is 26 moons old.

Maplefleck is a chubby, witty, and envious medicine cat, with sleek, cinnamon colored tabby fur and dark blue eyes. She is clumsy with herbs. Maplefleck is 13 moons old.

Oakbelly is a large, perfectionist, and disorganized medicine cat, with kinked, sorrel ticked tortoiseshell fur and bright blue eyes. He is a harsh mentor. Oakbelly is 23 moons old.

Riverheart is a short-legged, balanced, and miserly queen, with clean, flame bicolor point fur and piercing amber eyes. She likes to swim. Riverheart is 18 moons old.

Muddypaw is a large, aggressive, and withdrawn apprentice, with spiky, ginger and white fur, a notched ear, and heterochromatic (dark blue and lilac) eyes. He is known for collecting shells. Muddypaw's full name will be Muddyswoop. He is 9 moons old.

Flamewatcher is an average built, big-thinking, and opinionated deputy, with downy, black sunshine fur, speckled pawpads, and heterochromatic (dark blue and hazel) eyes. He is good at conversation. Flamewatcher is 36 moons old.

Mossblood is a scrawny, adventurous, and messy warrior, with soft, ginger tabby fur and golden brown eyes. Their best friend is a loner outside their clan. Mossblood is 12 moons old.

Goosebright is a broad-shouldered, supportive, and assertive medicine cat, with downy, blue-golden shelled fur, a throat scar, and lilac-tinted eyes. She is a valued clan member. Goosebright is 37 moons old.

Sparkpaw is a muscular, modest, and hostile apprentice, with kinked, creamy tabby fur and topaz colored eyes. They are known for being able to speak dog. Sparkpaw's full name will be Sparkmoon. They are 11 moons old.

Blazesong is a lithe, debonair, and selfish warrior, with soft, silver shaded fur, a mask-like facial marking, and piercing blue eyes. He is always patrolling. Blazesong is 30 moons old.

Owlheart is a short-legged, skeptical, and sly deputy, with wiry, chocolate torbie patterned fur and clear grey eyes. He likes to sun himself. Owlheart is 56 moons old.

Cloudeyes is a skinny, adventurous, and disobedient warrior, with silky, bimetallic sunshine fur and crossed, pale, milky eyes. He likes to sun himself. Cloudeyes is 28 moons old.

Prairiedapple is a well-built, religious, and deceitful medicine cat, with curly, red calico fur, a speckled nose, and lilac-tinted eyes. He is clumsy with herbs. Prairiedapple is 34 moons old.

Spiderpaw is a scrawny, courteous, and pretentious medicine cat apprentice, with sleek, light brown tabby fur, white paws, and almond-shaped blue eyes. She is known for collecting bones. Spiderpaw's full name will be Spidersong. She is 11 moons old.

Cricketwhisper is a chubby, gracious, and shortsighted medicine cat, with long, grey tabby fur and pale, milky eyes. They are gentle with kits. Cricketwhisper is 17 moons old.

Robinpaw is a lithe, lovable, and disorganized medicine cat apprentice, with clean, light grey and white fur, speckled pawpads, and light blue eyes. They dream of having a family. Robinpaw's full name will be Robinleaf. They are 7 moons old.

Ashenshadow is a chubby, faithful, and cynical queen, with matted, sorrel ticked tortoiseshell fur, long canine teeth, and aqua eyes. She is gentle with kits. Ashenshadow is 43 moons old.

Cornbird is a slender, witty, and brittle medicine cat, with well-groomed, blue-golden shelled fur, freckles, and almond-shaped brown eyes. He was taken into the clan when he was younger. Cornbird is 34 moons old.

Cardinalpaw is an abnormally large, mystical, and miserly apprentice, with patchy, lilac-cream calico fur and crossed, topaz colored eyes. He loves visiting the river. Cardinalpaw's full name will be Cardinalwish. He is 9 moons old.

Hazelmoss is a scrawny, restrained, and cowardly warrior, with downy, solid light grey fur and almond-shaped green eyes. He is gentle with kits.. Hazelmoss is 35 moons old.

Opalnose is a small, supportive, and unstable warrior, with sleek, ginger flecked cream fur, a throat scar, and russet-colored eyes. They like to sleep in. Opalnose is 20 moons old.

Cornleaper is a tall, hardworking, and amoral warrior, with glossy, tortoiseshell fur and peach colored eyes. She is a harsh mentor. Cornleaper is 15 moons old.

( I left out Fallstar and others. )