The Narcissism of Forever Dragon Zero.

01/18/2021

Fabian

‘So cliche huh. A man laying on his back under the crying sky. Bleeding out into the pooling tears around him. This is where I am to die.’ the young man says looking up to the woman standing in a fabulous red dress. Holding a knife in her right hand, stained. Dripping his blood into the collecting water. ‘Hey, did you at least enjoy the Fair with me?’ he asks her as her hair mingles with the rain running down her face. ‘Huh, brown eyes.’ he said, noticing ‘you removed your contacts at last.’

‘You knew?’ she asks 

‘Of course. I have been fascinated with you since the moment you fell on me.’ he said to her.

She has no emotion on her face. She replies to his previous question ‘yes. That week-long time was very fun.’ as she knelt down next to him. She used her left hand to move his wet hair from his face. She wiped the blood from his mouth. ‘For what you are, you were always very kind to me. I take no pleasure in any of what is happening now.’

The young man pokes her nose, before dropping his hand down. ‘What am I exactly?’ he asks her. 

‘A conceited narcissist. ‘ she replied without any pause. 

He looked up at the crying sky. ‘Is that so.’ he said as he closed his eyes.

She leaned in to kiss him on the forehead.

Thunder roars. The lightning rips around them.

She pauses in her place as she feels the hand of death holding tight around her neck.

‘Do you think an arrogant asshole like me, would allow any human, especially the one i love, to end my life.’ he said sitting up. He looks her in the eyes as he is choking her. He kisses her on the lips as she gives up her last breath. ‘Your real eyes are so very beautiful. It's a shame you had me looking at your green empty ones.’

She falls face  down onto his lap. Dead. 

‘I feel empty.’ he said, patting the lifeless woman on the head. He listens to the rain as it falls. Tears running down his face. ‘I could have forgiven everything else you did. But i truly dislike betrayal.’ he cries on her body. ‘I am so very sorry.’ the elements hide his pain. His sins.

From a window in the home behind him, a woman watches it all. She also bathed with tears in her eyes. ‘I did warn you my stupid brother. But you like to see what people will really do.’ she said walking back into the darkness of the room she was in.

The police came. Their lights illuminated the moments forever frozen in this time. Neighbors gather as well as lookie loos. People walking their dogs in show of being able to stand around and watch the aftermath.

The man talked to some officers and a detective or three as paramedics do what they can to path him up. Making him stable enough to transport to a hospital. 

There being prepped for some surgery, the young man starts to drift out of consciousness. 

He recalls his past actions. All the good things he did. All the things he never tells people he did as he doesn't like to brag about them. Only always dwelling and promoting himself as ‘I really am a piece of shit.’ he said disgusted with his violent nature. He is looking at his memories. One stands out. It is when he rescued a young girl from her abusive father because her mother asked him too. He lay there broken and bleeding. A theme he will repeat many times in his life. He sees the girl crying.‘Tears because of me..’ he said as looked her way.