"I love you too, clay."

Fluff
Soft moments, bathe time, I love you's

(I don't know who made the art above, when I do figure it out, I'll credit them.)

—————————————-

"Georrrrggeee"

Dream sat on the edge of his bed, messing with his hoodie sleeves as he continuously zoned out, staring at the TV in front of him whilst doing so. The TV served as background noise, small scenes from the romance movie distracting Dream every once in a while before he went back to zoning out. Other than the quiet words coming from the tv, it was relatively silent in the small room, light flooding threw the blinds and cascading across the bed.

The shorter of the two came into the room looking too Dream with a smile and raised eyebrows "Hmmm?"

Dream looked over at him, extending his arms out, a motion for the other to come towards him, something he actually did quite often. And with a simple chuckle George made his way over. Dream slid his arms around the males waist as soon as he was in arms length, leaning his head against George's chest, he was standing in between his open legs.

George ran his fingers threw Dreams dirty blonde hair for a moment, just smiling before promptly moving his hand down to the males back to pat lightly.

"Do you still want to take a bathe together? If so you need move your ass because the waters gonna get cold and if it is I'm not staying in there with you" a small laugh erupted from Dream for a moment before he looked up at George, nodding his head.

George took a step back, letting his hands fall from Dreams hair and shoulders as he stood, towering over him. George would describe Dream as a gentle giant, a simple phrase that described the male perfectly.

He nodded his head towards the bathroom before walking out the small room, Dream following close behind. Whilst Dream was zoning out George was filling up the bath, the warm water causing a humid sort of feel in the air. Dream had randomly asked to take a bathe with George just because he thought the idea was cute. George had teased him at first saying the male had been watching too many romance films lately. But still agreed to do so because- let's be honest, it is a really cute idea.

They didn't bother closing the door, they were the only ones in the house so it wasn't like someone would walk into the bathroom at any point. George instantly began to strip, not a second thought on the matter. And Dream stared for a moment before looking towards the water. George was left in his boxers, pausing when he realized Dream wasn't following suit.

"Are you gonna get in the bathe with your clothes on" it was evidently a joking sentence as he finally took off his last layer of clothing and stepped into the water. Sitting down and moving his hands around at the top, causing the water to waver under his finger tips "Come on. It was your idea."

Dream hesitated, he wasn't a big fan of his body even when George would Constantly tell him he looked amazing and his body was perfect. He pulled his hoodie off over his head, pulling his shirt along with it before sliding his sweatpants off. He left his boxers on for a moment looking at George with a sort of Expression as the other stared at him.

"Dream I've literally had your dick down my throat. And seen you naked thousands of times. Hurry up and get in the tub" he said it calmly turning to splash at the water slightly.