Im sorry akaashi :)

Top akaashi
Bottom Bokuo
This will be needed later
"Aweeekaashi!" Bokuto shouted running up to the younger male. "Are you ready for tonight?" He asked with his big smile and Akaashi couldnt even think of saying no, he was to cute to deny. "Of course Bokuto-San" Akaashi said walking out towards the gym. "Yay!" bokuto said giggling as he followed him. Practice was fine, sure bokuto went into emo mode like 2 times- but other than that it was pretty eventful! They did very good spikes, receives so forth, and before they knew it Practice was already over, and Akaashi Started to pack up not seeing bokuto anywhere he began to walk home forgetting he promised to come over after practice. Bokuto walked out of the locker room
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Akaashiii!" He said walking to the middle of the gym him and akaashi were the last to leave and when he didnt see him anywhere he got nervous "Is he stuck somewhere? Is he lost!" But after waiting a couple minutes and he didnt hear anything he went home to an empty house, his parents where out of town so he was alone. Setting down his bag and taking of his shoes he went to go sit down at the couch with his phone in hand. "He didnt forget right?" Bokuto looked down at his phone 'No new messages' He sighed "it's not a big deal right?" Bokuto said to himself "But I did want to hang out with him...Whatever! Whatever hes doing must be more important!!" Bokuto said forcing a smile, and laughed to himself "Yea...that's what it is."
.
.
.
.
.
Next day
It was a Saturday so there was rlly nothing to do so bokuto was scrolling through Instagram when he came across a picture of akaashi and this girl...Kissing Bokuto stared at it for a few seconds before putting his phone down. "Hah.... Hah.... HAHAH." Bokuto laughed "Hes right! I really am dumb!" Bokuto said tears running down his face " DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK ILL EVER HAVE A CHANCE!" be said before curling up in a ball and crying for abt 7 hours straight. When he stopped he didnt move he just laid there all day till he fell asleep again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akaashis POV
I was walking on the beach since it was Saturday enjoying the view when randomly a girl came up and kissed me and I saw her friend taking pictures Obviously I shoved her off "What the fuck?!" I yelled "What? I know you likes it" she said getting closer "Yea right like I would like it coming from a hoe like you" I said walking off "WHAT?!" she screamed after me. "Bitch" I thought
.
.
At home i saw that picture all over Instagram and i was PISSED AS HELL "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I said as I looked on the likes 'Bowlto has liked this post' "FUCK BOKUTO" I screamed standing up and out the door running to bokutos house. "GOD DAMN IT!" I thought I didnt want my relationship with my bestfriend and crush to be ruined.
.
.
.
.
I arrived at bokutos house moments later rapidly banging on the door 'No response' I got inpatient and got the spare key to open the door I walk in to see bokuto sleeping on the couch. I walk over to him sitting down next to him softly putting his head on my lap I looked down at him and smiled "God I love you.." I thought before kissing his forehead and falling asleep.

TBC.......