Smoke Session

Authors note: Heyyy y'all here is the Suna one that you've guys wanted I hope you like it :) here is some background information you and suna have been childhood friends both of you are really close.

Your P.O.V

 "Sunnnnnnaaaa I'm here" you say as you walk upstairs strangely enough there was not reply "suna" you poke your head in his bedroom door to see he isn't in there you walk in you hear the shower going *ooooh he's in the shower* you think to yourself you plop down on his bed and you hear the shower stop he walks out without a towel on it was silent for a moment you couldn't help but look down "you like what you see princess"  you blush hard and look away baring your face into his pillow he chuckles  "put some clothes on!!!!!"  a smirk appears on his face "why should I you came barging in my house uninvited" "CLOTHESSSS"  he walks over to his dresser  still chuckling  "why are you here in the first place" you kept glancing at his body he new but he didn't want to say anything  "I wanna smoke" "I thought quit" he says as he's putting some boxers on "I've been stressed lately and i wanna relax" he looks at you "are you and bf/n fighting again" the there was silence "we... we broke up" "sorry" suna says "it's ok we were toxic and it was just a bad relationship" you say suna walks over to you and hugs you, you hug back ofc then you push him away "I still wanna smoke" "OK OK" he says as he walks over to a box with some "leaves if ykyk" and he starts rolling a blunt you grab the remote and put on a movie as suna walks over to you with the blunt "here"  he hands you the blunt "you want popcorn for the movie" "yes please and were is your lighter" "IDK find it" he says as he walks out you start opening and checking until you found it but you also found a box that was on the floor under his bed  before you could open it "put that shit down now Y/N" you look back to see suna "why what's in it your dirty magazines" he walks over and takes the box and pushes it back under the bed "you found the lighter yes or no" "yes but-" "but nothing leave it alone" you roll your eyes and sit back on his bed you both start smoking and watching the movie about 5 pulls in you were buzzed so you were done but suna kept smoking you ended up staring at him while he was on his phone *so hot* you think to yourself suna looks up at you "you think I'm hot" you shoot up "n-no idiot what the hell are you talking about" you start blushing "but that's what you said is it not" you thought you were thinking that but did you actually say it out loud "n-no I didn't your hearing things idiot" he put's out the blunt and grabs you by your waist "I heard what you said loud and clear princess so don't lie to me i know you way to well do you think I'm hot" there was a silence then you nodded your head yes he pulls your face in and gives you a light peck "I don't understand nods use your words princess"

Authors note: part 2 will be posted at 3 pm so please wait patiently thank you for the support