Chapter 1

[Welcome User, you have died in your sleep. We can return you to your world. However, we need you to do some missions.]

"Hn" Zain answers not even phased. Why question something you definitely won't understand?

[User will have to separate the male lead and the heroine. No matter what method you use. All you have to do is separate them. The only rule in that is that you personally can't kill the heroine or male leads as this will cause a problem]

"I see but why choose me for this?" Asks Zain curiously as he isn't the most charming person.

[You have a very chill personality. This will be needed as you will be placed, as the cold antagonist.]

"Are there any conditions?" Zain asks coldly, his fingers twitching with annoyance. He was chosen for his real-life defect; his cold demeanor made it difficult for him to make friends.

[Yes, the User must stay in character. I system A4321 will assist the user.]

"Question is this real or am I dreaming?" Zain questions himself out loud.

[Not a dream it's real, good luck]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Zain awoke he found himself in a large room, on a comfortable large bed. Which shakes him a bit but he takes in a deep breath to calm himself. Zain looks around and sees two men guarding the door.

[User do you want to receive the antagonist's memories and his original future]

"Yes," Zain responds to the system in his head. That's when a flash of memories appeared before him. His name is now Nicolás Montes. He is in a world like ancient China. However, it's mixed with different cultures.

Nicholás is the future general for Linux. He is already an experienced general and is only waiting until he is done with the Imperial Academy. He, however, falls in love with the heroine Luciana Carreira. He interferes with the heroine and the male lead Lance White. By using trickery and bribing others to separate them. He is found out and killed by Lance. This brought a revolt from the people as many loved Nicholás. The army betrayed Lance(Crown Prince) and the Emperor. Which in the end the whole kingdom fell. Lance and Luciana rebuilt the kingdom which only failed as many hated them. Luciana was killed and Lance built an army and became a dark emperor. Where he killed everyone after he was done he killed himself. Breaking this whole world into pieces.

Zain POV
××××××××
At the moment I'm only near the beginning of the story. I haven't met the heroine and I'm still in an okay relationship with the prince. Now all I have to do is make the heroine lose her white lotus image. I stood and directly went to change into something simple. I grabbed my sword and placed it on my side. 

As I step out of my room, my guards bow deeply. When they raise their eyes, it's clear they regard me with nothing but admiration and respect.

"There's no need to bow; I will be attending the Imperial Academy today. Ensure that no one enters this home. Under no circumstances should anyone be allowed entry, except for the emperor, who may enter freely," I command. They nod in understanding. The reason for this is the scheming heroine.

She entered my home and placed an item she had stolen. She persuaded my guard to allow her entry to use the bathroom, an action that later contributed to my downfall with the emperor. The heroine's actions are driven by her hatred for my family. For generations, my ancestors have held the position of generals. It seems that in the past, a rivalry between our families resulted in their defeat and our easy victory, securing our role as generals. The heroine believes that this title is rightfully hers.

"By the way, you two have done very well protecting my home," I compliment coldly. The guards blush under my gaze. They became nervous and began to twitch slightly. It was endearing to see how adorable they were. It's a shame that in the original they died.

[User I have placed the cold default. Every time you talk it'll come out coldly. So you won't break character. As long as you don't say anything completely unreasonable. That Nicolás would never say. You will be punished by this system]

"We must protect our general," they respond, bowing deeply. As a reward, I tenderly stroke their cheeks. Their affection for the general is evident. The two guards blushed profoundly. In the original timeline, it is these two who initiate the rebellion.

"You two are worthy of standing beside this future general," I reply coldly, turning to walk away and leaving the two flustered guards behind. I proceed slowly towards the academy. Nicolás commands considerable power; ten individuals are concealed to ensure his protection. Their presence gives me a sense of security.

In the original world, these people protected him to the end. Even giving their lives to protect him. When I made it to the academy people looked at me. They all give me wistful longing looks. I only head to the training grounds. Today I only came as today is the annual battle. I'm a special student meaning I don't have to attend classes. All I have to do is occasionally come and take part in these battles.

The reason Nicholás fell in love with the heroine is that she challenged him and almost beat him. However, the original Nicholás didn't notice he had been poisoned. Which made him weaker the poison was in the tea. I head to the direction of my seat and sit. Which is right next to the crown prince's seat. Once in my seat, I take out a notebook. The original Nicolás apparently is a very talented artist. I wanted to test it out since it's better than just waiting. I started to draw Nicolás parents and Nicolás. This is amazing I can do the things that Nicolás could do. I couldn't help but smile wistfully at the drawing. Since I was never talented in anything.

A/N: I'm also working on a cover for this one!