Valentines in Venice

I crept into his room. I had to find it no matter what. It was irritating that even though we were married we had to sleep in separate rooms due to Chorong unnie's married-yet-not-married rule till her engagement tonight.

Last night my friends and I were looking at our crazy photographs together and out of all the pretty ones his eyes landed on a recent one in which I was forced to do * buing buing *.

I held my hair out of frustration, instantly regretting my decision as a clip came undone almost ruining my hair. As I bent down to pick up the clip I noticed a pair of neatly piled socks. I clip my hair back in place and check the socks incase the photo was there and to my surprise it was. I smirked thinking Hun-ah couldn't have made it more obvious. I went downstairs smiling to myself just as Chorong entered hand in hand with her fiancée Suho. My eyes wondered around searching for Hun-ah.

"Unnie have you seen Sehun?" I asked one of the guests as she pointed at someone behind me. I turned around and my eyes found his as he was coming downstairs. My smile turned into a frown as I couldn't help but feel guilty at the way his eyes knowingly quizzed me.  He came over to me but before he could say anything the music started playing and everyone was ordered to dance. He gave me his hand and I was burdened to take it as he lead me to the dance floor. We danced in silence until he swung me roughly causing me to lose my balance.

I ask him " What's the matter? " He replies curtly that he was looking for me.  We completed the final steps with him giving me a cold stare. Cold enough to make me shiver. As soon as the music finished he pulled me gently yet fiercely to the side where there were less people.
" Oppa " I whisper but he took my chin in his hands forcing me to look at him.

" It was you who took the photo " his voice was low so that noone could hear but it was filled with pain. From the corner of my eye I could see our friends looking at us.

" We're being watched " I informed him trying to pull away.

" Noone will come and interrupt us " he said lifting my hand to his lips and kissing it.

" Stop it " I whisper trying to keep my voice steady as guilt swept through me. 

He laughs saying " saranghaeyo "  loudly though his eyes show anything but love. At this my stomach knotted with guilt. We were stepping backwards until I felt my back against the wall. He leaned in trapping me as our noses touched. He was clever I couldn't deny it : looking like a lover to the rest of the world whilst he tormented me with his gaze.

I whisper " mianhe Hun-ah " which makes him lean in to plant a kiss on my neck. I feel his nose trail up my neck, his breath tickled my ear and my cheek as he turned to look at me.

" You shouldn't have stolen it from me Hayoung-ah, you're my wife, you could have just asked. " He released me from his trap about to walk away but I grabbed his tie and pulled him back to me.

" If I asked, would you have given the horrible photo? " I said wrapping my fingers around his neck. He leans in closer giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"No because all of me loves all of you."