Chapter 1

You have not been to a party in a month, usually your the active , upbeat, and party animal type of person and would go to any party you could get into but, lately you have not been yourself. Nothing really happend except for the sudden change in work amounts. You had a few missing asignments and suddenly you started to get 3 hours of sleep while living off of redbull and starbucks.

Your a basic college student with a messy dorm room and a basic dress style. You have h/l hair that you keep h/t . You dress mostly in sweats and hoodies and always keep your hair down. You share a dorm with a boy named siren, they mostly keep to themselves and you two dont talk much.

you dont have many other friends except for two girls named anne and mihaela. They were your bestfriends since 3rd grade and you guys have always talked since. Anne has medium brown hair that goes a bit below her shoulders with green eyes. Mihaela also has medium length hair except her hair was blonde and she has blue eyes.

You had never really been in a relationship, sure you had dated a few people for a month but you never had anything serious with anyone, You were fine by yourself you hated having to adapt for other people, you loved being a free spirit with no one controling you. But now you felt alone lately not going to parties with your friends every weekend and hanging out in the city just outside your college with friends, you became bored. So one night while sitting in bed you did it, you finally made up all your old work "YESSS IM FINALLY FREE" you scream in happiness. You can finally go back to your old self without having to worry about school, But after saying this your roommate runs into your room with a very concerned look on there face

"y/n whats wrong!?" they say with a worried tone, you reply "i finally finished all my late asighnments!" they let out a sigh of relief knowing that there roommate was back to there old, happy self.

-

-

You wake up and check your schedule, no classes today! you have the whole day to yourself meaning you can finally catch up with your friends and mabye clean a bit. You start to tidy your room when your phone starts to blow up, you pick it up and see you have almost 10 missed calls all from different people and a bunch of texts. You open each dm one by one and almost all of them read the same thing "hey y/n heard you caught up on school when were you planning on coming the party?" you think to yourself what party?

Apparently while you were catching up all of your friends started planning a huge party for when you were done. The only thing left was to pick a day to throw it. You immediatly text anne, the one who planned the party asking what was going on. Her response read

"hey y/n! im so glad you can finally hang out again and so i thought i would do somthing special for you! since u are a huge party animal and all! anyway how are we feeling about throwing the party tonight? Tommorow is the weekend after all so lets start it with the biggest party you have ever been to! ive got over 500 people coming (dont ask how) and ive rented out a house (dont ask how much) so now all i need is the ok from you! please get back to me as soon as possible, love u <3"

wow. you think to yourself as you immediatly start typing

"ofc tonight would work! ive got no classes either so im work free the whole weekend"

Thats all you could think to respond with, you cant beleive she got 500 people to go to this party and its all for me? you never really liked the attention on you so you hoped to not be in the spotlight to much.