Main Cast and World

A/N:

Hello, my lovely readers!

I hope y'all are having a wonderful day!

This chapter is to help give you some insight into the story!

If you hadn't read Arena of Lust, it's fine there aren't many details that will transfer. Though it is a direct sequel to that smut Oneshot!

Now without further ado!

The Main cast! 

Hwang Hyunjin:

Spellsword

Very versed in both magic and sword skill.

Element- Lighting and Water. (Though he has a certain level of mastery in all elements)

He was the personal advisor for the King of the Bang Dynasty. He is renowned for being the ace in the kingdom. A champion for many. Using his love for dance to amplify his magic and skills.

Accidentally creating a new form of magic in the process.

His skill in magic was so well known even the grand mage thought he was a reasonable replacement.

He is kind-hearted, respectful, loving, and playful. Though he is a bit overdramatic and bratty.

Choi San:

Choi San:

Vanguard

Versed in war hammers

Element- Fire and Earth

He is a strong warrior of the northlands of AuroHold. A vanguard to Captain Hoonjoong of the Ateez crew and King of Aurohold.

He lived in the Geum Kingdom but later was adopted into the Ateez crew. They laid siege to the capital of AuroHold, Aurora, and dethroned the king. Hoonjoong taking the mantel soon after.

He mastered Fire and Earth magic in his time on Geum, later learning spirit magic. Mastering the ways of the beast.

He is tough, wild, free-spirited. He has an inner beast inside of him. Allowing him to harness unprecedented power and strength.